Chapter Twenty Eight

*3 months later*

"Why do you think they're telling us to go change and suddenly telling us to go on a date with them and their panicking?" "I have no idea, I'm just curious what they have for us."

-What Won Young looked like-

-What Hwaa looked like-

-What Yu Jin looked like-

-Won Young's P.O.V-

We put our shoes on and followed the boys still clueless on what we were going to do together for our date. I looked around and saw that the restaurant was empty, it was just the six of us in here excluding the people who work here. "Did you guys rent this restaurant out?" "Yup!" We sat down on our seats and ordering.

After eating, we left and went onto the beach going our separate ways until it was time to leave.

Hoon and I were holding hands while looking at the beach as nothing but the waves crashing together was all what was heard. "Wonnie?" "Hm?" "Can I say something to you?" "Of course" "First of all, I must want to let you know that I truly love you. Ever since we met, I was glad that my eyes caught you. Everytime in with you, I want to tell you that I want to live with you, grow old with you, and have a family with you. So...the reason why I was panicking and nervous earlier was because I wanted to ask you...will you marry me?" I froze as he said that words after kneeling on 1 knee. "W-What?" "Will you marry me Jang Won Young?" "Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!" I hugged him and let him slide the ring on my finger. I smiled brightly and kissed him as the word stopped around us. We pulled away and placed our foreheads together. "I love you so much Won Young ah..." "I love you too..."

We then walked back to the car and saw the other two couples walking back also. Yu Jin, Hwaa, and I ran to each other showing our rings and looking at each other in shock. "YOU GOT THE RING TOO?!" We screamed in happiness as the boys watched us from behind smiling to themselves. We then looked at them in happiness. "This was you guy's plan?" "Yup! That's why we were so nervous. By the way, another is...the weddings will be combined together if you wa-" "YES!" Jay chuckled at our excitement when we interrupted him.

We hugged each other and talked nonstop about how the wedding would be on the ride back home.

-End of Won Young's P.O.V-

To be continued...