Chapter Ten

-Won Young's P.O.V-

After doing my skincare and laying on my bed, I kept thinking about Sung Hoon. I felt my face burn as I realized that I was blushing. I lightly slapped my cheek asking myself what was going on with myself.

"Jang to the Won to the Youngie! Are you falling in love?!" "Maybe I am..." I fell asleep quickly and dreamed about what to eat for breakfast.

*Next day*

I woke up feeling refreshed and happy. I was even happier when the clock said I only had an hour to get ready for school. I also saw that I had a lot of notifications on my phone so I opened it. After checking it, I got out of bed and changed my clothes and brushed my teeth.

-What Won Young looked like-

I look at myself 1 last time to make sure nothing was out of place and went out my apartment excited to see my friends

When I arrived at school, people stared at me in awe and kept complimenting my hair and outfit. My eyes then shifted away to a certain figure and remembered last night. It was Sung Hoon and Jake waiting for Jay at the front of the gates. He looked handsome in that outfit it suits him.

-What Sung Hoon looked like-

I waved at him but wasn't noticed

I waved at him but wasn't noticed. I gave out a small pout and went on with my day and headed to class.

-End of Won Young's P.O.V-

To be continued...