Chapter Seven

"JAYYYYYY"

I turned around and pretended to be annoyed. "Yah are you cra-ah!" I hold my arm and looked at her in disbelief. "That's what you get for trying to be mad at me." "Whatever..you did NOT need to do that to me Wonnie..." "Anyways, let's go find Jun Young and Min Ju."

It was time for lunch and I gave out Hwaa, Min Ju, and Won Young their lunch. "Wow Jay oppa, you didn't need to make me 1 too." "Won Young's my best friend, her friends are my friends too." "Thanks!" We then ate and talked about random topics.

-End of Jay's P.O.V-

-Min Ju's P.O.V-

As we were eating my eyes caught on something at the front of the cafeteria. "If only he wasn't an anti romantic..." I softly murmured continuing to eat my food while pouting noticing that my friends were looking at me. "You like Jake?" I nodded at her question. "I feel bad for you...he's never had a girlfriend before and he never talks to girls except for his dog or family."

Won Young and I turn to Jay and asked him about Jake. "Is he nice?" "Does he talk about anything?" "Does he have a crush?" "Wait wait wait girls...1st, yeah he's nice, 2nd, he talks A LOT, and 3rd, isn't he a anti romantic?" "Right..."

"Well...let's head to class now, we have 5 more minutes and I think Ms. Kwon is in a bad mood today." I hear Jay and Won Young groan at my statement and threw their trash away.

-End of Min Ju's P.O.V-

*After school*

School was over and everyone went to go eat dinner together since they weren't busy with homework today. Since Jay was friends with Sung Hoon and Jake, he invited them 2 to hang out with them.

-Hwaa's P.O.V-

"Hey Hwaa! Was the food good?" "Uh yeah...it's good." Jay and I stared at each other without realizing until we heard giggles behind us which made us realize that we haven't moved for the past 5 minutes with 4 people behind us watching a real life K-drama. I was the 1st to look away as Jay was scratching the back of his ears trying to calm Won Young and Min Ju down as Sung Hoon and Jake were looking at us digusted.

"That was disgusting, right Hoon?" "Yeah"

-End of Hwaa's P.O.V-

-Won Young's P.O.V-

I stared at Sung Hoon without anyone noticing as I feel something inside of me ignite. He turned my way and I speedily turned the other way pretending that I wasn't staring at him which made him smirk as it was obvious that I was looking at him. "W-What?" He came closer as I begin walking backwards. "You guys" My head turn to Min Ju who called out for us. "Yeah?" "Are you coming?" "Uh yeah! I'm coming!" I turn my head back and was shocked when Sung Hoon wasn't in front of me anymore. Instead he was next to Jay all the way at the front. "W-Wha-did he just teleport?" I snap out of my thoughts and ran to them getting out of breath since I was so far back.

After a long day we went to our homes and said goodbye. I went straight to sleep thinking about my small moment with Sung Hoon while falling asleep.

To be continued...