Chapter Twenty One

"I can't believe you did that Hwaa! Finally! My ship is sailing!" "Yu Jin..." I then heard two of my friends giggle when I heard a notification from my phone. "I don't think they will be happy being apart from each other." I sat up questioning what they meant. I then realised what they were talking about when I saw the contact user. I blush and slammed my face into my pillow making Won Young and Yu Jin giggle even more.

I then unlocked my phone and looked at his message.

Park Jay:

Hey...can we talk?

Seen

I sighed as the other two looked at each other.

"What did he say?" "He wants to talk..." "You should go!" "I can't..." "Hwaa, he's leaving tomorrow! We can't bear to see the two of you suffering without each other and I mean it!" I thought about for a while after answering them. "We'll see..."

-End of Hwaa's P.O.V-

-Jay's P.O.V-

"What's up with you?" I looked at Sung Hoon after going back to reality. "Huh?" "Are you thinking about her~" "No..." "Come on Jjongsaeng, we all know you are. Did she answer your text?" I sighed and shook my head. "Oh..well, you should try again since you're leaving tomorrow." "I know I know" He then patted my back before leaving and going back to playing games with Jake.

To be continued...