Chapter Fifteen

-Min Ju's P.O.V-

I woke up after hearing millions of texts from Won Young in our group chat.

CherryWonie🐰:

You guys!

You guys!

You can't believe what happened last night!

MinJuJuBee💕:

What is it?

CherryWonie🐰:

WE KISSED!!!

I spit my water out and placed the cup down having all my attention on my phone now.

Minjujubee💕:

WHAT?!

Seen by Hwaaaaaa😐

We then called each other and I was shocked and couldn't stop squealing when she told me all the details. I congratulated her and also did a it of teasing too. I ended the call and got off of bed getting ready for the day.

-What Min Ju looked like-

As I was heading to the mall, I was listening to music with my airpods waiting to cross the road

As I was heading to the mall, I was listening to music with my airpods waiting to cross the road. Just as I was about to cross the road, I was oblivious to people calling out to get out of the way because there was a drunk driver coming at me at a high speed. I couldn't hear them since I had my music on so when I was 5 feet from going into the coma, I was pushed to the sidewalk.

"Ow..." I hissed as I was shocked when there was a car damaged against a stop sign. I look at my side and was even more shocked when I saw who pushed me. "Jake?" He groaned and stood up dusting himself. "Why can't you be careful?! Wearing earphones while crossing the road isn't safe!" "Thank you..." He rolled his eyes at me and left me still on the ground. "Are you okay hagsaeng?" I look to the lady who called the police and helped me up and bowed to her. "Um yes, I am." "That's good, just make sure to be careful." "Yes ma'am" She then said goodbye and left. That was scary, I need to be more careful...

-End of Min Ju's P.O.V-

To be continued...