Chapter Six

"Wow! That was the most tiring yet fun day I've had this week." "Yeah, how do you like your clothes we bought you?" "Uh...I like them...I haven't bought clothes in a long time. You didn't need to buy it for me with your black card though..." I smiled and replied to her. "It's okay, Won Young is my best friend and her friends are my friends.

"Let's go eat dinner and head home now, it's getting late." "Okay! Let's go" The 3 of us then went to a beef restaurant and while I was grilling the beef, Won Young was feeding me while Hwaa was also eating.

After eating we got ice cream and walked around the Han River while it snowed. Won Young had to go home because she had to do homework after we ate. She told Hwaa and I to stay and hang out together instead to learn more about each other but I feel like she's planning something else. I've been best friends with her for my whole life since she was born. I knew what was going on that mind of hers. I decided to break the awkward atmosphere and asked about her.

"So...what's your favorite color?" She looked at me with wide eyes not expecting for me to talk to her. "Purple and green" "Really? Those are my favorite colors too, especially green." "Ask me" She looked at me with confusion. "Ask you what?" "Ask me about myself." "Um...is you Jay your birth name?" "No, that's my American name. Jong Seong is my birth name." She nodded at my answer understanding that I was born in the United States.

"Do you like cooking?" "Yeah, I do. How'd you know?" "Well..the beef was really good earlier.." "Haha, thanks for the compliment. But yeah, I do like cooking. I make lunch for Won Young and I to bring to school." "Oh..." I turned to look at her and realized what she was trying to get at. "I can make you lunch too if you want." She stopped and embarrassingly declined. "No...I can't do that. You already make 2 lunches everyday." "I don't care, like I said, Won Young's friends are my friends too." "O-Okay, well thank you." She gave me a small smile and looked ahead realizing that we were at her apartment already.

"Well...I should go in now, it's late." "I can walk you to your door, since it's late we can't have anything happening." She didn't say anything and slightly nodded. After saying our goodbyes and bowing I walked back to my car and went home. After I got home and did my night routine I texted Won Young.

Wonnie🐰:

So how was the date?😏

KoreanGordanRamsey:

It wasn't a date dummy, you left us. I know that you didn't have homework.

Wonnie🐰:

Aigoo...anyways, how do you like her?

KoreanGordanRamsey:

She's nice, I like her. She's also shy and pretty

Wonnie🐰:

Pretty?😮😏

KoreanGordanRamsey:

Whatever...I'm going to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow morning at the gate.

Seen

To be continued...