Chapter Eighteen

*45 minutes later*

My timer went off so I woke up and got ready.

-What Hwaa looked like-

I picked this outfit because Jay said that the theme was white so I picked out this white dress

I then got out of my house and got on the bus going to the destination of the restaurant.

*30 minutes later*

I arrived there and went towards the receptionist. "U-Um...c-can I..." "Are you with Park Jay shi?" I became flustered and nodded embarrassed for my social anxiety. "You can follow me, your table's here. " When she helped me to our table, I got chills on my back with nervousness. Jay turned around and got up greeting me. "Hey-" He noticed my look and wasn't able to finish his greeting. I started fiddling with my dress thinking that something happened since he was staring at me.

"You look beautiful Hwaa..." My head shot up with my eyes widened not expecting his statement. "I-I...thank you...you look...handsome too..." He smiled and guided me to my seat pulling it out and pushing me in for me to sit.

After he sat down he told me that he had ordered already. There was an awkward silence filling the restaurant up. It lasted up until I noticed that it was just us in the restaurant. "I rented the whole place up." My head once again snapped back at him in shock with my mouth opened.

"I wanted you to be comfortable with me since I thought that since you had social anxiety, you'd be more stress and I don't want that because then if you're going be uncomfortable then I would be uncomfortable too-" He then stopped his rant realizing that he had explained too much. He cleared his throat and apologized to me.

"It's fine...thank you though.." He nodded and gave me a small smile before digging in his dinner which I followed after.

After eating our dinner, it was time for dessert and when the waiter came to give it to us, he stayed at our table trying to talk to me but once he realized that Jay was with me, he didn't so he instead winked at me signaling me to look under the dessert I had wanted and then walking back into the kitchen. I didn't realise that he was walking back in fear.

I lifted up my dessert and opened the paper note.

Would you like to go on a date with me? I think you're really my type.

(XXX) XXX XXX

I folded the note back up noticing that Jay was staring at the note. I cleared my throat and started eating my dessert. There was once an awkward silence for 10 minutes and after we were done, Jay dropped me off.

I glanced at him and at his hand noticing that it was white because of how hard he was gripping the wheel. I then mustered a sentence out to him. "Is there something wrong?" After I wasn't given a reply, I poke his right hand that was resting on the arm rest. He then ignored me again making me shut up.

After we arrived at my house, he walked me out and when we were at my door and I was in my house, he quickly said bye leaving right but stopped after I grabbed his wrist. He looked back and I got nervous again. "What is it?" "I- Is there something wrong? Did I do something?" No answer was given and I slowly let go of his wrist. I looked at him seeing him staring at me already. He then started walking towards me into my house making me also walk backwards.

He closed the door and blocked my right side while caressing my cheek. He came close to my ear making me blush. "Don't go to him..." I froze for the millionth time and realised that he was talking about the waiter from the restaurant. He slid his arm down and said good night to me before closing my door and leaving in his car going back to his house.

-End of Hwaa's P.O.V-

To be continued...