Chapter Eight

"Hey Won Young?" "Yeah Min?" "Can you help me with Jake?" I knew what she meant and immediately agreed. "Yes!" She smiled and thanked me hoping it will turn out well even though we had a long ride ahead of us.

-End of Won Young's P.O.V-

-Min Ju's P.O.V-

I thanked Won Young for helping me try to get closer with Jake. Even though Jake is an anti romantic, I hope I'll be able to be friends with him and confess to him. As I was looking for him I was successful so I started walking towards him.

When I was about to approach him, Jay and Sung Hoon noticed me and told Jake to look behind him. When he turn to face me I gave him a small smile and a short wave. "Hey there, I was wondering if we could get to know each other and become friends?" "No thanks" I mentally winced as he answered me coldly going back to his conversations with Jay and Sung Hoon.

We'll try another time Min Ju ah...

-End of Min Ju's P.O.V-

-Jake's P.O.V-

"Why does she keep trying to get close to me. She knows that I don't want to be in a relationship." I roll my eyes while staring at my phone shooting the player on the opposite team. "How are you not used to her trying to get close to you? Just ignore her like how you ignore the other girls that try to be even more closer to you." "I don't know, I can't seem to ignore her like the other girls." I replied to Jay who asked me that question.

After eating ramen for dinner we headed to our rooms and played games with each other on our computers. After hours of playing, we realized that it was 04:00 AM and decided to go to sleep.

To be continued...