Chapter Three

I ran and ran until I was able to get far away from the school but not too far. I squat down and started sobbing not until 2 girls came in front of me and handing me a handkerchief. "Thanks..." "Do you know where XXX XXXXX university is?" I look up and see them wearing a tote bag that had my school logo on it. "Yeah...I go there..." "Can you take me there?" "Sure"

"What's your name?" "That's Park Hwaa, I'm Kim Min Ju" I didn't know what came over me when I asked her if we could be friends. She immediately and brightly said yes while her friend continued staying silent. Min Ju was a pretty girl, not talk, not short, but average height. She was the sunshine that could brighten your day instantly because that's what just happened to me. Jun Young, she's tall, same height as me, quiet, gorgeous, and her long jet black hair. "What's your name?" "Jang Won Young is my name." "That's pretty!" I smiled and thanked her. We then traded numbers and made a group chat. After that I walked them to the school after touring them around. I also told them why I was crying and Min Ju couldn't stop feeling bad for me while Hwaa, obviously was silent the whole time.

"Won Young!" Min Ju and I turned around looking past the people behind us of the lunch line. My face brightened when I found out who called me. "Jay!" We hugged and I introduced them to each other. When Jay and Hwaa shook hands they let go slipping their hands away making Hwaa slightly blush. I secretly smirk making my ego about them being together in the future grow higher even though they haven't even met for 2 minutes yet.

I gave Jay a look and received a glare from him. Jay has a crush already but I didn't care, I hope him and Hwaa be with together in the future because they look great together.

To be continued...