Epilogue

*5 years later*

"Eun Woo ah, what did your eomma say earlier?" "That I shouldn't run in the house..." "Okay, and what do you do?" "Not run in the house..." "Good boy, now...give Auntie Wonnie a hug!" Wonnie, why are you scolding my child?" "Because Jakey Jakey, your wide told your son not to run in the house but he still did." "Oh, Eun Woo ah, don't run in the house even though the house is big okay?" "Okay appa!"

-Won Young's P.O.V-

I smiled at Jake and Eun Woo and turned around to see Hoonie and my beautiful daughter pouting and glaring at me. "What?" "What about us?" I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips and gave a peck on the forehead of Ji Yoon. "I'm sorry, I'll give you attention now." "Yay!" They both exclaimed making me giggle again.

-End of Won Young's P.O.V-

-Jay's P.O.V-

I was playing with Han Eul as Hwaa was doing her skincare. I then heard her giggle when I was with Han Eul. "What?" "It's so cute seeing a gentleman teaching his son to be like him." "Well it's the way a man should be anyways, why do you think I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful ethereal wife?" I smirked when she blushed at my flirtatious comment. She then sat next to us and smiled at us. I stated her and kissed her softly while our son was staring at us carelessly. "What are you doing?" I smiled at him while Hwaa was blushing. "Sharing a special moment with eomma."

-End of Jay's P.O.V-

-Jake's P.O.V-

"Come on Eun Woo ah, let's go eat dinner. You need to wake up." He groaned as I tried waking his cute self up while Yu Jin was squishing his chubby soft cheeks.

I squished his cheek and kissed it. "He sure got the visuals from his mom." Yu Jin giggled and pushed me away waking him up. "Come on Eun ah, let's go join the others." "Okay..." "Wow, I knew it...no one could resist THE AN YU JIN." She laughed and shook my head leading Eun Woo to the dining table where the others were."

As we ate, each of our families had a time that we would never forget or lose with each other. We shared memories that were precious and shared our love stories with our beautiful young children that we dreamed of having when we were their age.

-End of Jake's P.O.V-

The end...