Chapter Nineteen

-Won Young's P.O.V-

I woke up trying to get up but failed as I realized that a pair of arms were around my waist behind me. I turned around and smiled when I saw that it was Sung Hoon. I caressed his jawline not noticing that he was staring at me. I look up after feeling someone staring at me and slightly flinched because I noticed that he had woken up. "Good morning Hoon..." Instead of saying good morning back, he pulled me closer into his arms and hugging me. I giggled at his clingy side and hugged him back. "It's time to get up Baekku~" He shook his head and made me giggle again.

"Come on, I'll make us breakfast." He groaned wanting to sleep more. I pulled him up with all my strength and dragged him to my bathroom and brushing our teeth together.

After getting ready, I made us pancakes and we went on my couch watching a movie since we had nothing else to do. I stared at him while he was watching and when he turned his head to me, I gave him a peck on his cheek and turned back to the TV. My head then was turned back to my side and a pair of lips then was placed onto mine. I widened my eyes in shock. He then pulled away smirking at my reaction. He gave me one last peck on the lips and looked back at the TV while I was still in shock.

-End of Won Young's P.O.V-

*4 weeks later*

-Sung Hoon's P.O.V-

I was working out up until I heard a sing on my phone so I stopped my pull-ups and went to get my phone. I grabbed it and opened the message I was given and when I opened it, it said...

Jjongsaeng🦅:

I'm moving away

Baekku🐧❄:

What do you mean?

Grammar Police🐶:

He's moving to America for his family's company.

Baekku🐧❄:

How long?

Jjongsaeng🦅:

A while

Baekku🐧❄:

Alright, when's your flight?

Jjongsaeng🦅:

Tomorrow afternoon

Baekku🐧❄:

Okay, we'll pick you up and drop you off at the airport.

Jjongsaeng🦅:

Okay

Grammar Police🐶:

Okay

-End of Sung Hoon's P.O.V-

To be continued...