Chapter Two

"Ah! There you are! I was wondering where you were and if I was allowed to come without permission." "It's alright Kang, I was expecting another guest later today also." "So, what did you come here to meet me for?" "Oh well I was just curious about how've you've been doing ever since you won the fight at the warehouse against my 70 men by yourself..." "What can I say? I have tricks up my sleeve and have muscles for a reason." I smirk as I watch his face turn red because of how better I am than him.

His hands clenches together as he stood up and walked out the door saying "23:55 PM 5 weeks from now, at the same warehouse, same day." After watching him leave my property I went to go take a shower and get ready for bed after being informed that my other guest is sick from a hungover.

As I fell asleep I suddenly remembered the girl at the Han River wondering who she was.

-End of ???'s P.O.V-

*Next day*

-Won Young's P.O.V-

I turned off my alarm streching because of this good night sleep I had after ranting off to someone I didn't even know existed. I got ready for university and went out the house feeling refreshed and relaxed knowing that I'll be having a good day today.

-What Won Young looked like-

I stepped into school being used to being stared and awed at people and classmates

"Hi Won Young!"

"You look so beautiful Wonie!"

"Can I have your number?"

"Let's go in a date Won Young!"

I smile at their compliments. My smile slowly faded as the reasons why I have nightmares appears.

"Tck, she's such a pick me..."

"Does she know that she's not ugly?"

"Not only she's ugly, she has poor grades."

"I heard that she went to the Han River at midnight wanting to commit suicide."

I tried ignoring those comments until 1 remark caught my attention but I couldn't fully understand what they said because I was staring at a guy's back who I accidentally bumped into. I immediately apologized and bowed aware that I was definitely getting looks and glares. There was some eyes that were worried about me but the rest were ones that I knew I was doomed. The guy turned around and looked down at me. I look up to see...

The guy at the Han River?!

We say at the same time making everyone confused.

"You're the one who rode the motorcycle this morning..."

I staggered back wanting to actually kill myself because I just bumped into and had a whole scene with the university's cold bad boy and playboy who is the mafia king of Korea. I ran away in fear and embarrassment as I heard people murmuring.

"Sung Hoon is the one who she ranted out to?"

"She's dead..."

"He won't stop bothering her now until she decides to kill herself..."

To be continued...