Chapter Twenty Four

I then looked at him confused when I saw him widened his eyes. What's wrong? Did I say someth-*mentally gasp* no way...

I slapped my hand over my mouth when I realized that I said all of that out loud and not in my mind. I blush as I saw him give me a big smile. "You feel the same way too?" I gulp not knowing what to say. I then ran away out of the house going back home ignoring his calls for me. "Yu Jin! Wait!"

I slammed my door shut and slid down the door onto the floor holding my chest. What am I going to do!? He knows how I feel but I don't!

I laid on the floor wanting to stay out of everything. No...I want to get out of this house, I just need to avoid him at all cost. I then remembered that there was a sakura festival and that they would light up lanterns later tonight when the bright sky is replaced with darkness. I went to go change into nice clothes with a jacket since the sun was going to be gone.

-What Yu Jin looked like-

I go around and saw people starting to light their lanterns up

I go around and saw people starting to light their lanterns up. Just as I was about to light my lantern up, someon interrupted me. "Will you run away from me instead of watching the lanterns with me?" I turn around and saw Jake again. Once again, I froze in my spot not knowing what to do. What happened to running away and avoiding him?! Wait...why is he everywhere?!

"Yu Jin" I snap back into reality looking at him again. This time, I looked at his details. What he wore, how he looked at me, and all about him.

-What Jake looked like-

I was about to run away again when he grabbed my wrist making me stay

I was about to run away again when he grabbed my wrist making me stay. "Please...don't run away, it makes my heart break. Eventhough I told you not feel pressure, the way you're acting makes me think that you really rejected me without saying anything. If you don't believe me then please do. I really do like you Yu Jin ah. Once again, I want to go where you go. I want to be close to you and be your lover. I want to protect you and give you the happiness you desire. Please..I'm sorry if I'm bothering you or if I'm making you uncomfortable but please, this is the last time...if you don't say anything, I'll leave you and not bother you ever again."

I stayed silent not knowing what to say. My heart broke as I saw him slowly let my hand go. No...please don't go....I'm sorry, I want to say it back but I can't...I don't trust myself....

Tears threatened to fall as I no longer felt his hand on mine.

Run to him Yu Jin! Hurry up before it's too late! Please Yu Jin ah...please...

-End of Yu Jin's P.O.V-

-Jake's P.O.V-

As I was walking away from her, my heart broke into millions of pieces as I tried telling myself that whatever makes her happy, I will be happy for her until I suddenly stopped when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. My eyes widened as I turned around and saw her looking at me with tears in her beautiful eyes. "Yu Jin..." she let me go and started talking. "I love you Jake! I love you so much that I'm scared to lose you! I want to be your one and only lover and go where you go! I'm sorry that I've ignoring you but it was because I was scared...I love you so so much Ja-"

I kiss her while both our tears mixed together. More tears fell out of our eyes as I felt her kiss me back.

We pulled away and stared at each other with love.

"I love you Yu Jin" "I love you too Jake"

-End of Jake's P.O.V-

To be continued...