Chapter Thirteen

After everyone was tired and the arcade closed the doors, the boys and I drove the girls home back to their apartments. I was driving Hwaa home, Jake drove Min Ju home, and Sung Hoon drove Won Young home.

After I gave Hwaa one of the copies and before she could take her hand away after taking the picture, I quickly pulled her hand back intertwining our hands together.

"W-What are y-you doing?" I smiled at her and looked back at the road. "What? Can't I hold hands with my wife?" She immediately choked on her spit making me laugh. "W-What are you talking about? W-We aren't even dating..." "Yes we are!" "I-" She stopped talking and let me hold her hand continuing on driving her home safely.

I parked my car and opened the door for her taking her hand into mine again and pulling her trying to find her apartment. "J-Jay w-wait..." "Hm?" "Please let my hand go..." I jokingly sighed and pouted following her to her door looking around to keep her safe.

"Bye Jay..." "Bye my love" She became flustered for another time and closed the door making me stare at the door for a bit and walking away slowly not wanting to leave.

-End of Jay's P.O.V-

-Hwaa's P.O.V-

I held my chest trying to process what happened between Jah and I throughout the night from the arcade to just now. I sprinted to the mirror in my bathroom and gasped when I saw how red I was.

To be continued...