Chapter Twelve

"How come you're not playing the games Hwaa?" I look up and saw Jay sitting down in front of me. "I never played games before..." He looked shocked when I said that.

"Why?" "My parents didn't let me have a phone or any electronics. I also never used it for school work." "Wow...how come?" "They're...abusive...they want me to have high grades so that they can earn more money from their boss who adores me inappropriately." "Oh...I'm sorry. Do you still live with them?" I shook my head at his question.

"They passed away by a heart attack while punishing me..." "Oh wow...I'm sorry again for your loss." "It's fine...it was 3 years ago." "Well, let's go play some games! I'll teach you how to play. Jake, Sung Hoon, and I play everyday." "Um...okay."

*20 minutes later*

"Wahhh who knew you were so good at games Hwaa? I've never lost to someone." I lightly laugh at his half complaint and half compliment. "Thank you..." "Wanna go to the photobooth?" "Photobooth?" "Yeah, it's a box that you can take pictures and it prints it out for you." "Oh...sure." I followed him in the booth and sat down next to him watching his fingers press on buttons to activate the screen.

"Ready? On the count of 3 seconds, it'll take pictures. After we take every photo we can choose which one we want. I also pressed for 2 copies for the both of us and had it send the photos to our phone." I nodded and started trying to pose even though I've never done it before.

After doing a couple of poses, I accidentally slipped and fell onto his lap making him press the camera remote controller.

We stated at each other not able to break away. My eyes stared at his dark brown orbs as he stated at my face and traveling his eyes to my lips. We came closer and closer until we were a centimeter away from each. 1 light soft push and our lips would be molded together. "You guys done yet?" I got off his lap looking away seeing Won Young and Min Ju glaring at Sung Hoon for ruining the moment and looking digusted while Jake was hating every moment. I cleared my throat and went to buy a drink since I was starting to sweat.

-End of Hwaa's P.O.V-

-Jay's P.O.V-

After Won Young and Min Ju went after Hwaa, Jake and Sung Hoon rolled their eyes at me going back to play games. I stood up and started choosing the photos I wanted to keep. As I was choosing the last picture for the collage, my mouth curled into a smile when I zoomed in the picture. I clicked the picture and pressed print. After getting them out, I got out the booth and walked over to my friends playing the games with a big grin still on my face.

To be continued...