Chapter Fourteen

*Next day*

After waking up and doing my morning routine, I changed into a outfit to go to the mall.

-What Hwaa looked like-

I put my shoes on and beaded out to the mall walking there since it was a 5 minute walk there

I put my shoes on and beaded out to the mall walking there since it was a 5 minute walk there. While picking out clothes, a guy came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey there! I was over there with my friends and you caught my attention so I was kinda staring at you for a bit, but can I have your number?" "Um..sorry, but I'm not interested in relationships." "Oh, sorry then!"

I paid for my new clothes and went back home. I washed the clothes and took a nap until dinner.

-End of Hwaa's P.O.V-

-Won Young's P.O.V-

"Sung Hoon..." I was once again lost at words as he pinned me against the door almost kissing me. It was 20:56 PM and he came by since we weren't able to hangout because he was busy. We ate dinner together and when I was about to sit on the couch, he kept walking towards me as I walked backwards until I hit the wall. "How are you so beautiful...?" "I..." My eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips as he did the same just longer ago. "Can I?" I nodded at his question as we were a fiber away. I placed my lips onto his and kissed him full of love and sincerity. After a few minutes, we pulled away looking at each other.

"You're finally mine..." "Who said?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You really think you can tease me? It won't work babygirl." "Mmm...I bet Jay could kiss me even be-" I was interrupted with another kiss, but it was more stronger. I gasped for breath after he pulled away smirking and placing a grin on him when I realized that I could never be able to make him mad. "Jay won't kiss you better babe..." "And why not?" He lowered his head to the side of my face and whispered in my ear. "Because you'll be running back to me anyways." I blush hardly and ran to the couch and watched a movie leaving him smirking again satisfied with my actions. He walked towards me and laid his head on my lap and fell asleep. I stared at him and smiled happy that I met him at the Han River that night 5 months ago.

-End of Won Young's P.O.V-

To be continued...