Chapter Thirty One

*3 months later*

"So you don't want to move away from Won Young and Yu Jin?" "I mean...if you want to then I guess..." "I don't care if we move away, I'm going to do whatever you want to make you happy." "So...can we stay with them?" "Of course, I'll have everyone live here, I'll have Jake and Yu Jin's children live here, I'll have Sung and Won Young's children live here, and I'll have our children live here." "You...want to have a family?"

"Do you not want to have one with me?" "No..I mean, of course. I do want a family with you but, I didnt think you would want one..." "Why would you think that?" "I don't know..." "Hwaa" "Yes?" "I want live with you forever, grow old with you, have a family together, and love each other forever. You know that right?" "Yes" "Okay, so like I said, I will do anything to make you happy."

-Hwaa's P.O.V-

I smiled as he pulled my waist closer and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

...

"So you're not going to move away?" I shook my head at Wonnie's question a d giggled when she cheered. "Yay! We can keep living together!"

I looked at Yu Jin who has been quiet for the past hour. "You okay?" "Hm? Oh, yeah.." "Hey...what's wrong?" "Nothing...it's just that, I accidentally broke Jake's biggest and hardest Lego set and he..yelled at me." "Oh, well..it was probably from shock and sadness, I mean...that Lego set took 2 weeks to build." "I know but I'm scared..." "Why are you scared?" "What if he grew tired of my clumsiness?" "Yu Jin ah, he would never! He is Sim Jae Yun, the most clingy person every one has seen. He probably feels bad now." "I know, I'll go talk to him later." "Do it now" "Bu-" No buts Yu Jin!" "Fine..." She then left and Wonnie came back.

"Where's she going?" I told her about her accident and Wonnie understood.

-End of Hwaa's P.O.V-

-Yu Jin's P.O.V-

I knocked on Jake's gaming room that he shares with Jay and Hoon and went in there when I didn't hear any response. I stepped in and saw that he was focused on sorting the pieces to the Lego set I accidentally broke. I went closer and managed to catch his attention. I silently winced when he looked at me coldly and continued on sorting the pieces out. "Jake..."

I don't know what to say when he ignores me again. "Jake...can we talk please?" "Ja-" "Can't you leave me alone? You already broke this and what do you want now?!" I fluttered my eyelashes feeling tears getting caught in it. I left the room going into our bedroom.

-End of Yu Jin's P.O.V-

-Jake's P.O.V-

I've been sorting the pieces for the past 3 hours and I thought about Yu Jin. I groan as I realized that I messed up badly. I went to our room and closed it when I saw her laying on the couch. I walked up to her and crouched down. I noticed that her phone was still on and looked at it. I was surprised when she searched up "How to fix Avengers: Thanos Legi set"

I look back at her and sighed. I ran my hand down my face and turned her phone off before bridal picking her up and placing her on the bed. I covered her up with the blanket and closed the blinds going under the covers with her. I fell asleep shortly after hugging her from behind.

-End of Jake's P.O.V-

-Yu Jin's P.O.V-

I woke up and yawned while stretching as I got a good nap for a few hours. I look back up and saw Jake sleeping soundly beside me. I stare at his features as I felt guilty for my mistake. I caressed his skin before yanking my hand away and pretending to sleep when he fluttered his eyes open.

I kept pretending as he pulled me closer. "I'm sorry...please open your eyes, I know that you're awake." I opened my eyes slowly not looking at him in the eyes. He pulled my chin up and kissed me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tell at you..it was just that-" "Shh...it's okay, you had the right to be mad at me. I kept on touching it after you told me not to touch it and when you said I couldn't when I asked for permission. Just, please don't yell at me like that anymore..." "I won't, never will again." "So..we're okay now?" "Yes" I smiled and laid my head on his chest feeling better now. My eyes then widened when I remembered something. "Oh! I know how to do it now!" "I noticed" "Huh?" "Your phone was on and I saw your search bar. "Oh, well I can help you now." "Yup! It could be a date you know." I blush at the sudden news while he was grinning from ear to ear. We then got up and spent the next 5 hours building and managed to do 80% of it together before eating dinner that Jay made with the others.

-End of Yu Jin's P.O.V-

To be continued...