Chapter Nine

As Sung Hoon, Jay and I were in class I noticed Sung Hoon being a bit unusually distracted. I nudged him on the side of his arm and got his attention. "What's wrong with you?" "I think I like someone..." I immediately went on my phone after hearing him say that. I didn't want anything to do with love. I didn't want it in my life. I didn't need or want it.

After the school bell rang, it was time to go home. The 3 of us separated since we were busy doing our own things today. I decided to go to the convinent store to get ice cream.

After paying for my ice cream I headed home since it was already almost 21:00 PM.

-End of Jake's P.O.V-

-Sung Hoon's P.O.V-

I was riding my motorcycle feeling relaxed when the cool winter breeze rushed through me. I ride my motorcycle almost everyday at night. It was really comfortable for me since my schedule is hectic.

I parked it on the side and say down on the bench looking at the city view of Seoul. "W1hat are you doing here?" I turn around to see Won Young standing behind me. "I should be asking you that." She looked down at the ground. "I live near here so I usually take a walk before bed." I nod at her answer and scooted over for her to sit down.

There was a long silent moment between us as we watched the city lights slowly turn off because it was late. "So you get bullied?" "Yeah...but they haven't been bothering me for a few weeks." "Good" "What do you mean by that?" "I beated some sense into them." "You what?!" "What? They're not bullying you anymore." "Yeah but..." "It's fine, they didn't die."

She sigh making me have a small smile up until an idea came up. "I'll drive you back home." "It's fine, it's a 10 minute walk. "And it's a 5 minute drive." She accepted her defeat and let me help her heft on the bike. As I turned the engine on I felt a pair of arms around me. "Hold on tight." While driving down the city, giggles were heard which made me smile even more. After exactly 5 minutes of bringing her home, we said goodbye and went away from each other.

-End of Sung Hoon's P.O.V-

To be continued...