Mew

Joyce left with Will.
"That freaked me out.did that not freak you out?"she asked as the kids hung outside the school.
"Two episodes in two days."Josh shook his head leaning on the frame.

"And they're getting worse."Mike added.
"You think it's true sight?"Lucas asked
"Sorry,what's true sight?"Max questioned as the boys shook their heads with a shrug.

~
That day josh brought home Dart as he'd promised and his dad was losing it at the sound of rattling that josh just blamed on the cat.

His dad and mom were now arguing cause Josh had just been choked by his dad because the sound kept coming from his room.

Josh went to crash at Mike's and told Dustin he'd take Dart soon.

~

Next morning at the Wheelers*

"Do you like those grapes,Holly?"mike asked as the toast popped up and Nancy got up to grab it.

The wheelers were never keen on Josh,Nancy loved him like a little brother,Josh loved her more like a crush.

"Hey,mom,I was thinking about staying the night at Stacey's tonight?"Nancy requested grabbing the toast "we're gonna have a girls night."

"Oldest lie in the book."Josh mumbled as Nancy death stares him.
"We're gonna watch romantic comedies,do our nails,gossip.."

"Sure!that sounds like fun."she smiled as Nancy sat down.
"Toast?no?"she asked holly.

~

Dustin arrived and saw no one around as he heard chatter.
"Stop being a baby!do it!"Josh demanded.
"This is so disgusting. is this really necessary ?"Max asked rummaging in trash.
"Yes!"him and Mike shrieked at her.

"What the hell is going on?"Dustin shrieked as he walked over to three kids leaning on mop sticks.
"What do you think?we're looking for dart."Mike informed him as Josh stood behind them giving Dustin a thumbs up and pointing at himself proudly as he jumped into the bin to throw more bags out.

"Jesus!"Dustin yelled as a trash bag flew out.
"Oh!"Max yelled jumping back.

"Ugh!"The boys whined as Lucas and Josh jumped back out.
"Well,well,we'll look who finally decided to show up."Lucas shrugged "After we drew the short straws.Real convenient."Lucas scolded Dustin.

"You stink!"Max informed as she pushed past josh standing beside Dustin as he turned to her with a smile she turned to him with her shoulders raised "hi,max."he spoke flirtingly.

"Hi."she answered awkwardly before looking away weirdly.
"Where's will?"
"he'll be here."Mike assured Dustin.

"You just gonna stand there?"Josh asked throwing another staff at Dustin.
The kids began poking at the trash bin checking for Dart who was clearly not there but only Dustin and Josh knew that.

~

"Anything?"Lucas yelled down the field to Jackson who was calling the Byers.
"We need to talk!AV room.Now!"

As they all got up Mike stopped max "party members only."
"Come on mike."
"No!this is non-negotiable."

"Sorry max."
"Sorry."
"My bad."
"Sorry."

~

Mike and Jackson explained all about Halloween night and what happened,with the shadow Will saw.

Mike and Jackson said they'll go to wills and the rest look for Dart.

"Dart?"Dustin piped up "what's he got to do with this?"
"Will heard him in the upside down."

"We need Dart to help will."
"Dart-"Josh began before Dustin hushed him.

~

Max was silent treating the boys,Josh and Lucas followed her out as they argued she arrived where billy was waiting he looked pissed.

"That other boy,not Rooker,who is he?"Billy asked demanding.
"No one."

The two continued arguing about Lucas and Josh and why they were talking.
Billy hated Lucas,because billy is a racist piece of shit and he hated Josh overall and mostky because he was basically brothers with Steve.

~

Dustin and Josh went to Dustin's place and walked inside in a rush.
"mew where are you?"His mother called as they ran into his room.

Dustin rambled as he pulled the towel of the container down it was broken with goo everywhere.

As the heard growls they followed the blood and goo trails.As they peered over the chair.

Dart was eating Dustin's cat,as it turned to face them it let out a screech as it's face opened.

"Oh..my..god."Josh exhaled "holy shit,it's a monster.it-it ate what the fuck."Nosh shrieked as Dustin's cats guts spilled out.