The gate

Steve and josh groan as they fall out of the car as the other kids are getting stuff out of the trunk.
"Guys..no."
"Oh no..guys."
The two remarked both acting like parents.

"Hey where do you think you're going?"Josh yelled at Dustin from the roof of the car he was sitting on.

"Are you deaf?"
"Hello?"

"We are not going down there!"Steve reminded them "I made myself clear."he shouted "hey,there's no chance we're going to that hole,all right?"
"This ends now!"
The boys argued as everyone brushed them off.

Josh would agree it's fine if he'd hurry up and snap to reality.

Then Dustin told them off and they stopped.eventually the boys agreed to just protect the rest with bats as they did the other stuff.

They wore goggles and mask to cover up as they jumped into the hole.
"Holy shit."

"I'm pretty sure it's this way!"mike yelled as his voice echoed through the whole place.
"You're pretty sure or you're certain?"Dustin questioned as Mike turned around

"I'm 100 percent sure.Just follow me and you'll know!"Mike screamed at him.
"Whoa,hey,I don't think so.Me and josh first."Steve demanded dragging Josh with him.

"Any of you shits die down here I get the blame dipshit."Steve spat at them.

~

Josh refused to lead so he was dawdling behind everyone as he looked up he saw a huge blob.
"What the fuck?"he asked before it sprayed him he stumbled back.

"Shit!"he screamed rolling around the floor as whatever it was started screeching "Help!Help!Help!"he shrieked getting up and running then falling and running again.
"Josh!"mike yelled.
"Shit!"he yelled as he fell again.
"Josh!"Jackson yelled
"Josh!"lucas and Dustin shrieked
"Josh!"max yelled as they saw him roll on the floor.

"What happened?!"Steve yelled running over to the screaming boy as everyone kneeled near him.
Josh whimpers "it's in my mouth!Some got in my mouth!Shit!"he yelled spitting everywhere as he crawled on the floor.

He began coughing as everyone backed up from him "shit."Steve mumbled before Josh stood up "I'm fine."
"Are you serious?"Max scoffed.
"Very funny,man."Steve spat turning the flash away from him.

"Nice very nice."
"Jesus,what an idiot."max remarked as they walked away.

"Hang on!wait!"he demanded as his foot got stuck he managed to get away.

"All right wheeler."steve remarked "I think we found your hub."he informed him and they stood inside a huge hollow hole with a bunch of tunnels around.

"Drench it."

They sprayed and poured gasoline everywhere,every corner,every crevasse,every part of the floor and roof which was just alive vines and exacter.

~

"Alright you guys ready?"Steve questioned crouching.
"Yeah."
"Ready."
"Ready."

"Light her up."Dustin demanded as josh grabbed a lighter "this is deep shit."he spoke and threw the lighter into the puddle of gasoline as the whole place burst to flames they covered themselves as the inside shrieked.

"Go,go,go!"Josh and Steve yelled shoving Jackson first and then the rest as Dustin yelled.
All the vines flew around as they got burned.

"Let's go!"
"Let's go!"
"Oh my god!oh my god!"

~

The monster left will,and all the demo dogs left the Lab and El was closing the gate.

~

"Oh my god!oh my god!oh my god!"Josh and Steve whined as they ran from the fire.
"This way!"he hollered.

Mike trips and grunts as he fell onto his back
"Help!Help!"he yelled as the vines grabbed him.
"Help!Help!help!"

"Mike!"Josh shrieked running back over pulling them off mikes legs.
"Steve!Max!Help!"He yelled over as they all came running to help pull Mike away.

"Move!"Josh yelled swinging his bat at them as goo and juice flew all over them Josh grunted as Steve helped him break them off as they shrieked.

"Guys let's go."
"You okay?"
"You good?"
They flooded questions before a loud growl appeared behind them they shot around.

"Dart.."Dustin remarked softly as Josh grabbed his shoulder Dustin gena walking everyone chattered "shh,stop."he demanded getting closer.

"Dustin get back!"Jackson yelled.
"Trust me,please."he remarked as him and dart made their way to each other.

"Hey.it's me,it's me.it's just your friend,it's Dustin.It's Dustin alright."he assured Dart as he crouched down.

"You remember me?Will you let us pass?"he asked as Dart snarled "okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry about the storm cellar."he informed him.

"That was a pretty douchey thing to do."he admitted as dart got closer "you hungry?yeah?"he asked teaching into his bag.

"He's Insane."Lucas remarked.
"Shut up."

"I've got our favourite.see?Nougat."he admitted as Dart grunted getting closer as he ate the nougat Dustin signalled to run as he chatted to dart .

~

"Let's go!"Dustin demanded as they ran through the tunnels.
"Jesus!"they yelled as the place rumbled and they fell monsters began roaring.

"What was that?"Max asked as Josh pulled her off the floor.
"They're coming."Josh informed them.

"Run!run!"Jackson yelled sprinting off.
"Let's go let's go!"
"Come on mike!"
"Move mike!"

"There!there!"Lucas pointed.
"Go!go!"Steve and Josh yelled boosting everyone out.

"Hurry up!"
"Come on!"

The monsters shriek as it's only Steve and Josh.
"Go!hurry!"
"No..what?no."he demanded as he grabbed his bat they saw the shadows move.

"Josh grab my hand!"Max called down as he ignored her.
"Josh!come on!"Mike yelled followed by Lucas and Dustin as the monsters came flying down at them.

"No!"They yelled as the monsters growled running right past them as they almost got knocked of their feet Steve catches Dustin and then sent him up first and max helped him out.

"Eleven."Jackson remarked.

~

As they all got out the cars headlights grew brighter and brighter as did every light in Hawkins.

Then they just went back to normal.