Vecnas curse

"Your new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy games?"steve scoffed in jealousy.

"Yes!I never said that."
"Seriously,on a Monday you guys can play around,but it's Saturday."Robin informed them as she picked up the tapes.

"It's our busiest day."Robin added on.
"Robin,I empathise,but this cannot wait."Dustin admitted "oh my god."Josh groaned clutching his heads bump.

"What cause calling all eddies friends is an emergency?"Robin questioned.
"Correct!"
"Want me to strangle him or do you guys want to?"The older kids remarked.

"We could take turns."Robin smiled as the boys nodded.
"Can you fill them in while I do this?"Dustin asked max "full us in on what?"Josh asked turning to them as he threw away the tissue.

~

Robin Dustin and Max we're calling eddies friends while Josh and Steve helped (female) customers.

Steve got turned down when he was flirting when she mentioned boyfriend.

~

"Hey guys I might have a lead."Max informed them.
"Seriously?!"
"Yeah.Apparently Eddie gets drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick,and sometimes Eddie crashes there."She explained.

"That sounds promising.Where does Reefer Rick live?"Robin questioned.
"See,that's the thing.No one knows."Max blurted out "he's more of a..a legend than someone that people actually know."she added on.

"Last name?"
"I don't know that either."

"I bet the cops will."Josh informed them.
"What?"Max exhaled.
"Cops.I mean like listen,if Reefer is a drug dealer."he informed them leaning on the counter "guarantee he's been busted at some point."Josh guaranteed confidently.

"Means he's in the system."Steve elaborate.
"The cops?really,thats your suggestion?"Dustin asked stepping up.

"I think they should know what we know."Steve shrugged "wait,no I disagree we're not telling the cops.We just need his address or last name."Josh demanded.

"You think eddies guilty don't you?"Dustin scolded at Steve.
"Whoa.I believe in innocent until proven guilty,all that constitutional shit."Steve defended.
"Just don't think we can rule it out."Josh admitted "that's precisely what we're trying to do here."Max informed them.

"Mhm and maybe we'd have a little more luck if you guys spent less time trying to find a girlfriend and more time trying to find Eddie."Dustin snarled.

"Well someone has to attend customers!"Steve defended "especially if they're babes,right?"Robin asked winking.
"Hey,not fair okay?"Josh remarked at her as an Emo blond boy walked in.

"I attend all the customers equally babes or non babes."Steve remarked

"We've got a very big selection here and it could be overwhelming-"josh sighed the two turned around to the Emo blond guy in black leather.

"Yeah it can be."Robin sighed sitting down at the computer.
"What are you doing?"Max asked her.
"Maybe we don't need a last name."she admitted as they keyboard clicked the two airheads walked around the counter.

"Twelve ricks have accounts here."Robin informed them "Lot of ricks."Max exhaled sharply.

"So,let's narrow it down."

They checked all the Ricks recent movies until they got bingo and got the address by lovers lake.

They all ran outside as Robin locked up sprinting to the car.

~

They drove all day and finally reached as dustin spammed the door bell.
"Okay.that's settled,he's not here."Josh informed him.