War zone

They'd gotten ready to sneak of to war zone for weapons and Eddie was wearing Max's Micheal myers Halloween mask from a few years ago.

As they crept around the back of Max's trailer all the way around to someone's caravan.

Eddie slid open the window placing in his bag as he jumped inside pulling of the mask as everyone else followed in.

As Josh jumped through,he once again missed the padding.
"How did you miss the couch?"Jackson and Erica asked in sync as Eddie crept around locking the door.

Eddie and Steve were up front sorting out how to work it without keys.

The engine puffed "what the hell!?"the lady yelled running upfront as Steve and Eddie swapped places "everybody hang onto something!"steve yelled as he put the pedal to the medal as the caravan sprung out of the shit hole.

Everyone flying everywhere Jackson and Erica flung into the wall,Max and Josh collapsing on each other in the corner of the couch,Lucas crushing them,Dustin and Eddie sliding on the floor and Robin and Nancy holding on for dear life as they all yelled at Steve.

As the van flung the curtain flew off with it
"Go!steve!go!"Josh groaned as everyone got up the people started chasing.

"Shit they look pissed!"Dustin yelled
"Oh really?No Fucking Shit!"Josh yelled getting up and crawling to the window.

"It's not everyday you lose your house and car in one fell swoop."Robin remarked at them as the car went over a bump.

"Hold on!Hold on!"Steve yelled again.
"Oh not again."Josh sighed as Steve swerved the van knocking trash bins everywhere.

~

Nancy and Steve were having their little moments again in the front.

As we're max...and Lucas all while josh watched.

As Robin clocked on she called over Lucas and shoved away josh.

"Max..so i-Lucas was thinking,two of the three victims were seeing Ms.Kelley,right?"
"Yeah."

"Okay,so I-he figured there's a good chance Vecna cursed another one of her students."Josh remarked giving Lucas credit for both of their thinking,praying max would just go straight to Lucas,as he assumed Lucas is the better choice.

"We can go back to her office.read her files.Look for mention of-"
"Josh."
"Nosebleeds,headaches,nightmares-"
"Josh,stop.We don't have time for that."

"Then you're not doing it."He informed her.
"Even if we did have time for the plan,even if whatever you say ever worked,we'd be putting a total stranger at risk."Max informed him.

"A stranger who has no idea what they're up against.I do."
"So do I.You're not doing it."He informed her again.

The two argued back and forth before max mentioned her plan "he uses our darkness,so I'll just run the opposite direction.Run to the light.and maybe he won't be able to find me there."

"Yeah,he won't,if you're not there.max you're not going."he argued as she gave him an 'are you serious look' before Lucas waddled over.

"Find a happy memory and hide there."Max assured him it'd be okay,just as Lucas sat down,josh turned to Robin who just shrugged.

"Was I in this memory?"Lucas questioned as Josh butted in "was I?"Josh asked as the two boys side eyed one another.

She smiled squinting her eyes "That's presumptuous of you."She remarked looking out the window neither of the boys sure who she was talking to,the boys just chuckled with her.