The finale of Hawkins?

Listen to:Running up that hill and then When it's cold I'd like to die.

They'd helped Eleven escape the new lab as she was panicked "We need to make it or they're gonna die!"

"Who's gonna die?El,who's gonna die?"Will yelled at her.
As eleven finished explaining will wiped his eyes "will..will..Jackson,will he die?"

~

The sky was pink,the sun had set as they were driving to Victors house,all of them geared up except from Erica,Jackson,Lucas,josh,and max.

Once again only one Walkman,but over atleast 20 weapons,and defence things they'd created.

The whole car silent all sharing stares at each other,as they finally arrived.

Hopping out one kid by one except the ones entering the upside down,the kids entered the house.

~

"Phase two max..no or is it josh?who's baiting?"Steve asked as everyone shrugged.
"Josh wouldn't let her..not alone."Nancy informed them.

"What?does he think Vecna will take them both or something?"
"He might."

~

They crept around the house as max listened to music,minus shoes to make sure no sound is heard other then the squeaky floorboards.

Holding blue lanterns as she snuck around upstairs,Lucas and Josh in the main room,Lucas keeping an eye on him.

Erica and Jackson in the kitchen.

All of them looking for a sign of the bitch named "Vecna/001/Henry"which is now what everyone calls him.

As Erica and Jackson entered a room their lantern began beaming both of their eyes widened.

They both started going on the hunt for Lucas and josh she held up a note "found Vecna."it said as the boys read it.

They couldn't talk,as obviously..they couldn't get found by him.

All of them followed Erica and Jackson towards
the beaming blue lantern.
As max got closer her light beamed more as she turned to face Lucas who nodded at her,Erica began writing.

"Phase one?"The note said as they all began nodding Erica and Jackson ran outside,across the road over to the park,they were meeting the others on the upside down at.

~

The two boys sat on the couch opposite max all of them sharing stares before max glanced down at her notepad she began writing.

"Hi."she held up with a smile as the boys smiled grabbing their notepads.

These are all the things they wrote to each other:
Lucas:hi :)
Josh:Hey

They wrote causing max to smile a soft hum left her mouth.

Max:glad you guys are here.

Josh:why wouldn't I be?I wouldn't want to die without you.
Lucas:me too!

Lucas:Josh can you leave for a second?
Josh:kk,I'll be back soon so do what you need to now,and make it quick.

Josh left the room leaving like the total idiot that he is.

Lucas:Movie on Friday?
Max:I don't know..maybe..probably
Lucas:right,think about it.
Max:I will.

Just then josh crept back inside.
Josh began drawing something in his notepad before he raised it Erica and Jackson signalled to them to begin "come on,come on."Erica mumbled as she waited on them