Hawkins has fallen

Two days later*

Everyone was evacuating Hawkins,as the Byers entered Hawkins.

~

Josh refused to read his letter,and he brought the drawing he made that day to the hospital.
Wherever he went he brought the broken Walkman,and always read her letters he wrote for her that he never gave.

~

All the kids reconnected every single one of them met together,even Jonathan and Nancy and all of them re connected as Hawkins fell apart.

~

They all visited max in the hospital and they all saw Hawkins half looked normal the other half like it was dead.

~

He'd taped the drawing he'd made of him and max that said "movies?"on it with these ugly stick people he drew.

Josh was reading as Erica and Jackson sat behind him listening bored and feeling super bad.
"And I'm sorry,I should of told you when you were here..max.For that I'm so so so-"he stopped as Eleven and the others entered the room.

They all hugged but the first two to hug was Will and Jackson.

~

Robin and Vickie had their cute moment when they were volunteering.
And Dustin told Eddies dad the Eddie died being a hero and never stopped being Eddie.

~

And Eleven and Jim Hopper reunited.

One more chapter left until season 5