Hopper

Jackson and Mike were looking around at the scribbles conjoined around the house creating vines as Will explained it all as he dripped with sweat.

They made all the bad things Will said sound good,making his fear less worse.

"What if he spies back?"Will asked as they stared at the shadow monster drawing.
Jackson grabbed his shaking hand "he won't..we won't let him."

~

Jackson and Mike slept over it was around 7 am when Will shot up gasping for air.

"Will what's wrong?"Jackson asked sitting up his blanket around his head and shoulders.

Will went to inform Joyce that hopper is in danger and he's going to die.

~

This night Josh crashed at Lucas's.
"Erica that's enough."Lucas's mom informed her as she squirted out syrup.
"Uh-uh."Erica bickered applying more.

"Mr Sinclair?"Josh asked as he glanced up from the newspaper.

The Sinclair loved Josh like he was their own,as did Steve's parents when they are at home.

"When Mrs Sinclair is mad at you,how do you make her not mad?"He questioned as Lucas nodded along with the question.

"Hmm.That's a great question.how do you,hon?"She asked sitting down.
"First,I apologise.Then get your mother whatever she wants."he answered not looking up.

"Even when she's wrong?"Lucas added.
"She's never wrong,son."he informed them as he pulled the newspaper away from his face.

"That's right."she chuckles grazing his arm.
Josh got up Lucas following "not hungry?"
"Not really!"

"Where you going?"
"To hang out.."
"With Dustin."
As the boys left Erica had poured half the bottle on her food as her mom glared at her.

"Sorry."She apologised softly placing down the bottle.

~

The boys ran outside grabbing their bikes and began pedalling away past Dustin's house they heard Claudia crying out for Mews as Josh gulped remembering the gruesome sight.

The two parted ways,Lucas went to get Jackson and check on Will.
Josh went to Dustin after Claudia left.

They put baloney on the floor and put on all Josh's old ice hockey clothes he left at Dustin's.

"Dart!breakfast time."Dustin called into his room as he slowly slid open his door.
"Oh my god.oh my god.oh my god.oh my god."Dustin repeated as the boys ran away.

"Shit.shit.shit.shit.shit."they continued repeating as they ran outside all the way to the shed.

Dustin shut the door peering through the wood logs of the shed "come on.come on,I know you're hungry."

"He ate a whole ass cat,what a fatass."Josh scoffed before apologising.
"Yea,yea,yes."Dustin cheered as they saw dart exit the house growling.

"Yes,yes,yes."he repeated as Dart got closer to the trap.
Dart scoffed down all the food until he reached the trap Dart growled turning around staring at the boys in the shed as they cussed hiding themselves.

As they peek again Dart is closer then before Dustin jumps back knocking Josh back as well causing small bangs from the shed.

The chittering got closer as Dustin yelled jumping out with a hockey stick the two chasing the screeching monster.

Josh sent a hard swing at Dart knocking him down the stairs as they slammed the door shut before Dart managed to reach the top.

"I'm sorry.But you are my cat."Dustin informed him as Dart continued the blood curdling screeches as Josh left to find max.