Zoomer

The younger teenagers were at the table,Will was asleep as Jonathan spoke to him while Nancy was comforting and Steve watching them.

Hopper was yelling down the phone.
"They didn't believe you did they?"
"We'll see."

"We'll see?We can't just sit here while those things are loose!"Mike yelled slamming his fist on the table.
"We stay here,and we wait for help."Hopper demanded before he went to check on Joyce.

The kids sat in silence at the table before Jackson began talking about Bob.
Which then turned into them making a plan.

"That's it!if we stop Dart,we stop his army."then they went around the house to get Wills drawing.

Everyone was explaining and only Steve and Josh were confused.
"Like the mindflayer."
"The what?"steve,max and josh asked.

The explanation he had given out made everyone listening and it sounded real..until Dustin talked about zombies having no brains and the Mindflayer liked brains.That made everyone lose it and they began arguing again.

Before Joyce interrupted and demanded they kill it.
"We don't know how."Hopper reminded Joyce.
"He does."Jackson pointed out "if anyone knows how to destroy this thing it's will."He informed them as he walked over to Will.

"It's connected to him.He will know it's weakness."
"I thought we couldn't trust him anymore."Max reminded them "he's a spy for the mindflayer now."

"Yeah but he can't spy..if he doesn't know where he is."Jackson added on.

~

Hopper cleared out the shed,and they put covers up and blocked up the windows,completely changing the surroundings.

As they prepared to set up will Josh and Lucas talked about how he saw max and Lucas held hands and he felt the electricity and Lucas couldn't deny it anymore.

Jonathon got info,Mike and Max fighted about El,Steve and Nancy were being weird and Jackson and Dustin were acting like best buds.

The older ones were outside,the kids minus Jackson waiting inside,Nancy stressing,Josh and Steve rating the swing on their bats.

Lucas and Max chatting together on the floor.

Hopper,Joyce,Jonathan and Jackson were the ones in the shed.

~

The lights inside began flickering as they all gathered together staring outside.
Everyone inside the shed reminded Will of a core memory.
Joyce:his birthday
Jonathan:castle Byers
Jackson:when they first met.
It didn't work but Will was tapping the chair in code.

Hopper explained as they gathered around the table as he wrote out the mores code.
"What is that?"Josh asked as everyone answered him in sync as they found out what will said.

'H-E-R-E'

They read in sync again.

"Will is still in there.He's talking to us."

~

Jonathan began playing should I stay or should I go and then listed stuff about it and why it was important to them.

As the group inside did the morse code Will tapped out that hopper was sending to them from the shed.

Then Jackson started naming memories once again the others detecting the morse code.

Then Joyce and it just continued until they got it.

"Close gate."Everyone read in sync towering over nancys chair as everyone jumped when the phone rang.