Suzie

"You're late again."Lucas complained as their running late for the movie.
"That's like the 6th time this week..and it's Saturday."Jackson informed him as he pulled his sleeve over the watch.
"We're gonna miss the opening."Will complained.

"Sorry!yeah if you guys keep whining about it let's go!"Mike spat putting away his bike.
"If you guys keep whining nyeah-yeah-nyeah."Lucas mimicked.

"Just please stop talking dude."
"Let me guess you were busy.."Lucas said as he smacked his lips together making kiss sound.

"Oh real mature Lucas."
"Oh El,I wish we could make out forever.And never hang out with any of our friends."Josh whined sarcastically as he took off his scoops ahoy hat.

"Josh,stop."Max spat holding back her laughs as Will,Lucas and Jackson were laughing their asses off.
"Will,Lucas and Jack think it's funny."
"Because it is."Will admitted.

"Yeah,it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend."He scoffed throwing his hands around.

"I'm spending romantic time with my friends."Josh informed him as he put his arms over Max and Lucas.

The teenagers push and shove down the escalator "hey!"a lady yelled
"Excuse us!"Mike spat
"Sorry!"Will apologised
"Move!"josh argued
"Excuse me!"Max pushed

"Sorry!Sorry!sorry!"they repeated as they ran down bumping into people "sorry."
"Watch it."
"Shit."Jackson remarked bumping into someone
"Yeah watch it,nerd!"Erica yelled over.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?"Josh questioned.
"Isn't it time you died?"
"Physco."
"Butthead."
"Mall rat!"
"Fart face!"
"Shut up Erica!"Josh yelled blowing a raspberry down the mall as max spun his body around
"Oh,now that was mature."she remarked sarcastically as she grabbed his arm pulling him ahead to go talk to Steve to let them in.

"Hey dingus,your children are here."Robin called as Steve opened the window.
"Nice to see you too Robin."Josh replied.

"again?Seriously?"Steve asked leaning on the counter.

~

"Come on!come on.I swear if anybody hears about this-"
"We're dead!"They all yelled back.

~

"All clear."Mike admitted as they slip through the door into the movies.
"See guys we made it."Mike argued.
"And we missed the previews."
"Still made it fart face."Max scoffed as he flipped her off as she sat between him and Lucas.

Will handed out a bunch of sweets he snuck inside to everyone.
"You want some skittles?"Lucas asked as Max and Josh took some "thanks."

The crowd clamoured and screamed as the movie turned off.
"Come on!"
"No!"
They yelled as Max and josh both rolled their heads back.

"Come on."she groaned as the whole star court mall shut down then it wasn't just the mall,the whole of Hawkins shut down.

"I'll be back."Josh informed them as he ran to scoops ahoy.
"Hey Erica."
"Hey fart face."

~

"Guys-"
"We know!"The two yelled at him in sync as he began flicking the light switch.

"That's not gonna work,dingus."Robin informed him.
"Oh yeah?"he asked as he continued flicking it.

~