The house of Victor Creel

"Were not sure,we just know this house is important to Vecna."Nancy replied as her and Steve continued removing nails and screws from the door.

"Is that because max saw it in Vecnas red soup mind world?"
"Basically."Nancy shrugged.
"Great,we're gonna die in here."

"Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is.Why he's back.Why he killed the Creels."Dustin informed them "and no we're not gonna die in here."
"Right."josh nodded "creepy old house that is inside of a monsters world.."Josh muttered as another nail hits the ground.

"And,how to stun him before he comes back for max."Dustin added on.
"We don't think he's in here,do we?"Lucas questioned.

"Guess we'll find out."Max shrugged as the final screw dropped.

"Ready?"
"Mhm."Nancy bummed as they pulled the wooden barrier off the door the kids jumped back as it thuds on the ground.

As Steve grabs the door handle it rattled refusing to open "it's locked."Steve remarked as Josh grabbed the lobbing it at the window "anyone home?"him and Steve hollered inside.

Steve reached his hand through the Broken glass unlocking the door as it let out a loud screech as everyone slowly entered.

"Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill."Lucas remarked attempting to switch on a lamp as Distin switched on his flashlight.

"Where'd everyone get those?"Josh asked as Dustin turned his head over to him "do you need to be told everything?Your not a child."
"Actually I am,I'm not even eighteen yet Dustin Jesus."

"Back pocket."He informed josh as he handed him the bag,they all split ways.

"Hey guys you all see that right?"Max asked pointing her light at the grandfather clock.
"Yeah."
"Yeah."

"Is this what you saw?"Nancy questioned her"in your visions?"she added as max nodded rapidly but only small nods.

"I mean..it's just a clock."Robin informed them "right?"she asked before wiping away the dust on the glass.

"Like a normal old clock."She remarked turning back to them.
"Why's the wizard obsessed with clocks?maybe he's like..a."Josh paused as he turned to Steve burn thinking the same thing "he's a clockmaker."the two informed everyone.

"I think you cracked the case."Dustin remarked sarcastically.
"All I know is the answers are here."Nancy admitted "somewhere.."

"Stay in groups of two."
"Uhm..there's a un even number."
"Just make a three."Nancy shrugged waddling off.

"Come on let's go."Max remarked as Lucas followed her,Robin and Nance went upstairs and Steve and Dustin went upstairs arguing after Steve sighed being left with Dustin.

"Always me..Always me!"He sighed walking around the house solo.

Josh strolled around looking at painting and all the old antiques around,as he heard a clock ticking.

He turned around and walked over to the grand farther clock they'd all seen earlier but it wasn't moving.

"Guys..Guys!"He called out as he went to find max all he found were a bunch more clocks ticking back and forth every direction he looked,and then he snapped back.

He glanced around every clock gone as he went to go find Steve as he went upstairs he found Dustin and Steve leaving the bathroom.

Josh looked around as he kneeled down opening a vent in the ground full of webs and jars as he pulled out a jar.

He flashed his light on the jars glass as it revealed a spider he cocked his head to the side seeing a spider crawling up his shoulder as he jolted up he dropped the jar creating a loud smash as glass shattered.