Bye bye byers

Three months later*

Steve and Robin were applying for new jobs trying to get Josh one while there at it.
"Did josh really put your mom as reference?"Robin questioned.
"Yeah,why not?she's super well respected"
"You guys are such dingus's."

~

As they were helping the Byers pack up to move away max and Josh began singing "Turn around..look at what you see..in her face..the mirror of your dreams..."Max and josh sang to each other before turning to Dustin "Rhymes that keep their secrets..Will unfold behind the clouds."the sang to the other side of the room.

"Wait did we get that verse right?it's unfold behind the clouds?"Max questioned Dustin sarcastically "yeah,but you're butchering it,so could you please stop?"he requested.

"So join in dusty-bun."Josh offered blowing air kisses as he acted like everything was fine,like he wasn't going insane.I mean his brother was in a coma for three months and he blamed himself,and he didn't talk to Jackson allot now so there's no way he was fine.

"Yeah,come on,Dusty-Bun,why don't you join us?"Max asked smirking over.
"You guys are so funny,you should be on Carson."he scolded sarcastically.

"That's what im saying."Josh nodded taping up another box.
"Well we should at least hear you rendition.."Max begged "no."Dustin spat.

"Please?just one verse?"she begged.
"No,no way.it's reserved for Suzies ears and Suzies ears alone."he argued as Josh turned to max,she raised her eye brow as the two bring into a song "Turn around!Look at what you see!"they sang as they danced praying Dustin would join in.

"In their face."they carried on as Dustin waved around his middle finger.
"The mirror of your dreams."
"Shut up you guys!"he yelled as they kept going "stop!you guys,please,shut up!"

~

"Yo will that's the donation box."Jackson informed him as he placed his D&D book inside.
"I know,I'll just use yours when I come back.that's if you wanna play."

"What if you want to join another party?"
"Not possible."Will informed him as the two chuckled.

~

They all said their goodbyes giving out hugs to the Byers family.
Josh and Jackson thanking Joyce for everything she's done for them.

As Will and Eleven were sobbing so much by the second that passed by more tears.

Jackson and Lucas gave Erica the donations box to keep.
But as they reached home (Jackson and josh with Steve) that's when it hit them the Byers were gone.

A/n:and just like that season 3 is over.