Date? Sure

TW:RAPE AND MENTIONING OF DEATH IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU 🦋♡
( Lyla looks like this photo underneath this)

Lyla"Ang its not what you think"Angelica"Its not what I think? YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU NEVER DIED WHEN I WATCHED YOU DIE RIGHT INFRONT OF ME ALONG WITH ANNABELLE AND SOPIA! YOU LIED! I COULD HAVE HAD AT LEAST ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS STILL BUT YOU FA...

Angelica"Its not what I think? YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU NEVER DIED WHEN I WATCHED YOU DIE RIGHT INFRONT OF ME ALONG WITH ANNABELLE AND SOPIA! YOU LIED! I COULD HAVE HAD AT LEAST ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS STILL BUT YOU FAKED YOUR DEATH FOR WHAT? TO KEEP ME SAFE? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT I CAN PROTECT MYSELF! NOW YOU ARE JUST BEING AN ASSHOLE!"
Theodore" honey. Calm down."

Mattheo"Honey?"
Angelica"calm down, hes fine"
Mattheo" he just called you honey? He just called you Honey!
Theodore" I'm sorry!"
Alexander then grabs my wrist and takes me into his room.
He starts by pinning me to the bed then kissing my neck he begins taking off my shirt then his own then he pulls down my skirt, takes off my bra and his pants.He pulls off his boxers and my panties.
Angelica" No please no!" I beg but he doesn't listen.
Alexander" now why should I stop? You know you like it"
"No..no..please...Alexander..Nooo...please..don't..don't do this...Please!" I say this as I start to cry.
Then I start to feel the pain. I start to cry harder. He continues until he finally gets up and gets dressed and leaves the room like nothing ever happened. I lay down on the bed still crying.
Just then Theodore walks in.
Theodore" OMG ANGIE ARE YOU OKAY? WAit did he?"
I nod slowly.
Theodore"omg I'm so sorry here."
He gets up and goes into the bathroom and comes back with a glass of water. He sits me up and gives me the glass.
Mattheo then comes in and sees me naked with Theodore next to me and gets the wrong idea.
Mattheo"That is it WE ARE OVER WE'RE BREAKING UP!"
Angelica"its not what you think!" 
Mattheo"hmm really because right now I see my girlfriend naked next to my best mate so ya know!"
Theodore" RELAX!"
Mattheo" hm NO!"
Angelica"MATTHEO! I WAS RAPED BY ALEXANDER! MAYBE HE WAS RIGHT MAYBE I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF!"
Mattheo"YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT LIE? NOPE, GOODBYE ANGELICA!"
Theodore"omg angie I'm so sorry I-"
I cut him off by kissing him. As I feel our lips connect I feel warm inside, I feel like I finally have a purpose in life. As I pull away slowly I say "I'm sorry i don't know what came over me I just-"
This time it's me who is cut off by a kiss.

Time skip to a week before the yule ball (pretend that the yule ball happens in Harry's 5th year thank you🦋)

~
Pansy and I are getting ready to meet the new kid. Evidently Theo has a younger sister named Marina Nott.
Theo" babe you ready to meet my sister?"
Angelica" I think so?"
Theo"oh By the way Cho Chang asked me to the yule ball"
Angelica"and you said yes. Right?" We had said that we do need a little time apart so we decided to go to the yule ball with someone else.
Theo"yes I did say yes ok?"
Angelica" ok good." I give him a peak on the lips.
???????"ewwwwwwww get a room you two!"
Theo" Shut up Mari. Mari this is Angelica my girlfriend, Angelica this is Marina my sister."
We all go to class when suddenly I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see who it was.

Mattheo

Mattheo" hey"
Angelica" what?" I say with an annoyed tone.
Mattheo" I was wondering........WILLYOUGOTOTHEYULEBALLWITHME?"
Angelica" sure" I say shrugging my shoulders.