The end to a new beginning....

It all faded, but then...a new light very bright and white came. 

I see...an angel! And I seem to have wings on my back.

 The angel spoke with a sweet voice.

"Why, hello Angie"
"Uhm...hi?"
"I am Lord Farquaad. You have the elements control right my dear?"
"Uhm..yes, I do"
"This is where you unlock the 5th element"
"o-oh"
"Have you figured out what it is yet?"
"N-no?"
"Ok, well-"

The angel is cut off by a speaker, then, a loud voice yells  

"WELCOME MY DAUGHTER!!!"

The angel speaks again

"Anyway, you have the power to control water, fire, air, earth, and life or death"

"How the fuck do you control life and death?"

"You choose if you want to decide if all of these people die, or if you die or get a new life. It's up to you"

My mind begins racing with thoughts. I can't tell if I'm even supposed to be alive and now I get to choose? This is all too much. I died for a reason. And now I could possibly relive it all? Would I even see Mattheo at all? I can't live without him. Unless-

"If I choose a new life, will I remember anything about my past life?"
"Not unless you find the book."
"What book?"
"The Book Of Truths To Be Untold"
"oh..uhm..."

I sit and begin to ponder. Do I want to forget him either? Do I want to even remember anything though? Do I even want  to be alive again? Should I be trusted to choose others fate? When Molly said I had turned up dead, was it a different life? Is this what I want?  Should I do this? Is this a dream? Is this life? Is this death? Is this the in between? Should I die?

"Listen, ma'am this is all great and stuff, but why are you giving me an option? Doesn't everyone else just die or get a new life?"

"Yes, but you are the daughter of Lucifer, and fought back against him  so hard that you have banished him from all of space and time. Giving you a new background story, we sent you to live a human life. But the first time you found the book. So we had to kill you because you hated that life and we didn't want you to know that you once felt that way. So we also made you ruler of hell and heaven after Jesus of course that is."

"Oh oh god"

"Yes?"

I see a man coming down on a cloud. 

"Are- are you?"

"Yea, I'm your uncle"

"Slay?"

"Have you made a decision?"

"Yes, and I choose-"