The Cave

I woke up in this...cave? It was big and dark and the only person was...Dobby?

"Dobby?"
"Angelica, Angelica, oh my sweet daughter in law." His voice was sharp and cold, I could feel it splitting through my soul.

"Voldem- I mean Dark Lord...What do you need me for?" I look down and see my hands tied behind my back with a rope, and my clothes back on thankfully.

But why am I here?

"Angelica, do you know why I brought you here?"
"N-no..?"

"BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND YOU HAVE NOT KILLED YOUR SISTER!! AND YOU ARE PREGNANT I BET YOU ANYTHING!! SO IT'S YOUR SISTER OR YOUR CHILD!!"

"But-"
"CHOOSE BY THE END OF THE WEEK!! OR I DECIDE!!"

I-...wait...no....I can't kill Mione....Can I?

I had already untied the knot holding my hands behind my back.

What should I do? My sister or my child?! That's not a negotiation. A mothers love beats all....I'm sorry Mione...

"What if I turn her in to you?" I was hesitant.

What if he said no and killed my child, or me, or worst of all....Dobby?

I stayed there, just thinking but when I looked up, I was alone and in Mattheo's bed, clothes still on.

Was it a nightmare? Did he invade my dream? Wait, my clothes are on... And my head is pounding ah!

I sat up and looked around. My mind was still fuzzing with questions.

What if- WAIT MATTHEO CAN READ MINDS!!! SHIT!!!

Why yes I can, mon amour, so who was it? Did my father hurt you!?

Well not yet....
YET!?

Calm down!

NEVERRRRRRRRRRawr

Wtf Mattheo?

uhm...IT WAS.....DEBBY!!!

Who?
You know, Dobby's wife #4

4!?

Yea, there's, Jessica, Lia, Mia, oh yeah and then after Debby comes Mari/Martha

Oh....sooooooooooooooooo where the hell are you!?

Up ur ass and 'round the corner!! I CAN'T SAY!!!!!

WHY NOT!? I'M YOUR WIFE!!!!

Oh. so the engagement is back on huh?

Uh-.... idk-

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Hru? Thx to @marthenia13   for helping me write this, ly bitchy poo,

Anyway ly bye jellybeans!

-Liv 🦋