The night to never forget...

A/N: HI SO THIS CH. DOES HAVE SMUT😏, ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT, SO IM SORRY, I WAS CRINGING SOO HARD WHILE EVEN JUST PLANNING THIS OUT!! SOOO YEA, ONCE AGAIN SORRY.

~

(⬆️this is Bob)

Mattheo POV

"I'm not lying!!!"
"Listen I can help you get her back"
"HOW??"
" See you were lying! "
" Stop fucking around and tell me!!"
" I'll get Angie to do a double date with me and Hermione, once I ask her out. "
" YASSS SLAY!! "

Silence

" Don't ever say that again, you sound like a girl. "
" Just leave!"
" Gladly! "
" GOOOOOOOOOOOO. GO PLAY WITH GASOLINE AND MATCHES!!! "
" Fun..."

Draco walks out.

Damn, never doing that again,.... I wonder why he was so happy........ Oh he's in loveeeeeeeee. I wish Angel still liked me. Hey wait, everyone else is at dinner , but knowing her she probably is eating the snacks she hid in her room, I'ma go talk to her.

No, Mattheo don't!

Who TF are you?

Panic!

Well you suck balls, get!

Rude, but fine!

Without another thought  I walk to Angelica's dorm and knock. As she opens the door I just smile, she looked beautiful today.

Angelica

"Hi... Mattheo what are you doing here?"
"This"
"Wha-"
Before I could finish my sentence he smashed his lips onto mine, I kissed back though, my hands went to his hair, it was sooo soft, and I squeeze till  it was in curls around my fingers. I pulled him into my room and shut the door. I backed up until he had me pinned to the wall. One of his hands on my waist the other above my head.  My breath came in a gasp. (Not me copying the Twilight book for this scene...) My face got red but I didn't care. I felt him move his kisses down. Leaving a trail of.....my lipstick??? Down my neck, nibbling on the skin every now and then. I felt my breath quicken. I could almost feel him smirking. He played with my shirt.

"Can I?"

I nod.

"Words darling. "

"Yh-yes"

"I think moaning Myrtle is gonna need a new name by the end of tonight."

Le gasp

He pulls off my shirt, and of course because I was sitting in my room alone, I had no bra on.
He takes one of my breasts and plays with it.
He nibbles in-between my collar bone and my neck, causing me to moan, he had found my sweet spot.

"Fu-fuckk"
"Are you sure about this?"
"Yes"

He takes off my skirt. I'm now just in my panties.

" Little unfair don't you think? "

He smirks and takes off his shirt, and his pants, I see a bulge in his boxers. I look at it, and end up starting to stare.

"You like that don't you?"

I nod, as I start to feel.... Wet?
He puts me on the bed and gets ontop of me. He pulls off my panties. He brings my trembling hand to his bulge.

"It's all yours now."

le gasp ×2

I pull down his boxers to reveal 6 in.

He lines me up then looks at me with lust filled eyes. Then he starts thrusting. Really hard too. It hurt at first. But then I felt the pleasure. It made me a moaning mess.
T

hat is untill we both come undone. He pulls out then goes to the bathroom and starts a bath. As I sit there everything fades black....

To be continued...

A/n: good or bad? Idk
Hru all?