042. last day

LAST DAY

as the morning came, the sun began to rise, brightly shining through the gap between the curtains of donghyuck and minji's room. the rays of sun were like lasers to their precious eyes, which woke them up in an instant.

donghyuck whined as he felt the bright sun shine into his eyes. he just wanted to keep sleeping, but most of all, he wanted to avoid minji like the plague.

he couldn't face her, not after everything that went on the night before. as if having a wet dream about the girl wasn't enough, almost following hendery and dejun's advice made the situation even worse.

suddenly, he was startled by the voice next to him.

"sleep well?" a slightly sarcastic and particularly disgusted voice asked the boy who had been contemplating about his choices of the night before.

donghyuck just covered himself with his sheets out of pure shame. he couldn't even look at her. he was so embarrassed, but mostly he was disgusted with himself.

"hyuck." minji called out to him while pushing his body back and forth, over the sheets.

for some reason, hearing her soft voice say his name out loud made him feel a lot more comfortable. as if all those impure thoughts he had about her the previous night just vanished and turned into innocent ones.

slowly and cautiously, he took a hold of the sheets, and dragged them down until his nose, so just his eyes peeked out.

as he pulled down the soft, white sheets, he saw minji stare directly into his eyes. donghyuck swore his heart skipped a beat. a few even.

"hyuck." she repeated, which only added onto the fact that his heart was pumping out of his chest. if she stared at him for much longer, he would flatline right then and there.

suddenly, her hand reached out to his head. not knowing what to do, he pulled back a little, until he felt her soft hands on the top of his head. her fingers ran through his hair as she made another attempt to get him to respond.

"hyuck."

god, you're killing me. hyuck thought as he squeezed his eyes shut and moved his head away from her, pretending it was because the rays of sunlight were blocking his view.

"mhmm." he whined and covered himself in the sheets again, burying his face into his pillow. "let me sleep."

"oh my god, you're so annoying. get the fuck out of bed before i drag you myself." the soft voice that she had used with him up until now was completely gone. the girl had run out of patience.

and so, since donghyuck didn't respond, minji stood up, walked over to his side of the bed, and pulled him out.

"what the hell." the boy half-shouted, after being dragged onto the floor.

"get ready and eat something. today is our last day, and i didn't put you ruining it for me in my agenda." minji sternly said, to which donghyuck finally stood up, obeying her command.

***

INSTAGRAM
[ k4ngminzzi ]

INSTAGRAM[ k4ngminzzi ]