Noah~Drunken Confession

It had taken everything in his arsenal to get Grace to come to the club, and the only thing that finally worked was calling her drunk from it, in need of getting home, after drinking alone for two hours.

Drunkenly asking for a ride had been successful, though by that point he was too far gone to even remember what the rest of his plan had been.

It had been busier than any club he'd been to in a long time, and he was surprised such a small town would have allowed something so great to open there.

He felt warm and toasty inside as he walked, realizing he may have accepted a few too many free drinks from the abundance of hotties that had been littering the bar and dance floor.

While none had been on the same level as his daydream lawyer, it had been flattering to be given so much attention when he was craving it from someone he knew he could never have.

A smart, successful lawyer, one so great at his job that Amelia had made him her personal lawyer, was intimidating enough. Then when he smiled that sexy way he did, it just made Noah realize that if Mitch were to beckon to him, he would have no choice but to follow.

He had never felt such a way, not since the first time he'd had his heart broken, and the thought brought him a second of soberness as he felt the pang of hurt that was still healing inside.

"I need to forget all about him, and his stupidly handsome face."

"Oh, Noah, how could you have drank so much?"

"Hey! Twas free! FREE!!"

"Ok I totally understand that, but you really should take it easy next time. Set a drink limit before you go inside."

"It would not be like this if you'd just come with me first!!"

He made a dramatic grumpy face while unintentionally wobbling.

"You'll have to learn that I'm not much of a bar gal. I prefer more sophisticated places."

"HA!"

Noah leaned into Grace's arm as she put it around his shoulder to help steady his ever-wobbling steps. His mind raced to the first time he had felt that need to touch himself just from the look of Mitch's eyes on him.

"If I'm being honest, I've totally yanked it to the thought of him at least 3 times since. That's not even the TOTAL number of times he was on my mind when I-"

"Holy shit! Random! TMI Noah! You better stop right there. You are definitely drunk, or high on something. Did someone give you something in there?"

Grace turned Noah to look into her face, which only seemed to blur more the harder he stared in an attempt to focus. He finally gave up and turned away, grabbing the sides of his face as he bobbed away from Grace. She ran to catch up to him and grabbed his middle dominantly as she led him towards her car.

"Yeah, definitely too drunk."

Noah snort laughed.

"I'm drunk off that lawyer's freaking sexy ass crooked smile, and the way his eyes sparkle when he looks at me, it makes me shiver just thinking about it. Don't even get me started on his amazing smell I just want to sniff attack his neck for hours."

"Um...I'm taking you home now. You are wayyy far gone. This is the most you have ever spoken to me about anything personal, and while I love that you feel comfortable enough with me to share, I don't want you to have sober regrets in the morning."

"Morning shmorning."

"Ha. I'll remind you that you said that. Let's go, Noah."

Noah Followed Grace's guidance, allowing her to wrap her arm around his waist to help keep his walking to a light squiggle.

His mind was at war with itself over the never-ending feelings for the lawyer who had occupied his heart and mind from the moment he had smelled him and watched his smile get directed his way.

He knew he was in trouble, and the small inkling in the back of his mind that had been hiding away for just the right moment seemed to be stirring; that inherent need to run.