Mitch~ END

The party was a huge success, with Grace being lavished with gifts and introduced to many new people, while at the same time Mitch and Noah got stopped and congratulated at least 50 times.

Mitch knew he could never hear it enough though, considering he'd been trying his damndest to keep his calm all morning, even with his insides being more scrambled than the eggs he'd prepared, with how much they'd wanted to shout out his secrets.

Noah's no hesitation affirmation had been more than enough to make Mitch even happier, and he couldn't stop cheesing, even as the party ended, and Ash and Gregory again graciously took charge of Rowan for the evening.

Walking into their house, Mitch felt overwhelmed with love.

Love for his phenomenal new family, love for his safe, new home and job locations, and love for his dependable, life-long friends. It radiated through him as he stopped inside, and he felt energized from the influx of emotion.

As Noah closed the door behind and set the alarm system, he turned and just watched his lover, marveling even further at his luck.

"Fuck."

"Huh? What? You ok?"

Mitch smiled reassuringly at Noah's worried face as he had spun to access his face.

"More than O.k. You're officially mine forever now. I put a ring on it. Haha. Well... the first of two."

Noah's smile lit up his heart, and he grabbed for his arm and pulled him in to get a taste of his full, inviting lips, using his left hand to lightly caress the ear lobe he so badly felt the overwhelming urge to bite anytime he was in close enough proximity.

Pulling away to the sight of a breathless and red-cheeked Noah, he felt his front hardening with the realization that they might finally be able to be more intimate.

He'd been waiting for Noah to heal as much as needed, internally and externally, before he'd even felt comfortable to start kissing on him again, and while they'd touched each other often in the last week and a half, Mitch was ready to try to become fully one with his love.

The thought of it sent a shiver throughout his entire body, and he looked towards his future, the reflection of his inner thoughts mirrored in his eyes and reassuring his courage.

"Well, I'm definitely hungry."

Noah's face changed from wistful passion to confusion.

"For you."

"Oh my God! Mitch, really? Lame."

Noah's smacks had Mitch chuckling as he grabbed at his arms and pulled him in again for another stolen kiss.

"Hey, what can I say, I'm taking this dad business very seriously. The jokes are like, core dad level I'd say."

A rewarding chuckle and headshake of disbelief from Noah had Mitch again feeling ready to attack, and he grabbed his arm, leading him to the bedroom.

"Speaking of being a dad, this is the first time this week we've been alone, and I plan to take full advantage."

"Well, I hope so."

Mitch smiled mischievously at Noah's response as he stopped them right next to the bed and began to undress; at the same time sniff-kissing his lover's neck like the professional multitasker he was. He stopped midway as he noticed Noah distracted by enough his tasting that he wasn't removing his clothing.

In a successful attempt to prompt him, he began unbuttoning his shirt and removing his tie in record time, with Noah finally kicking into a high gear and removing everything else he could.