Noah~ Epilogue

2 Months later

2 years jail time and equal time community service were the proposed plea deal terms after days of power-flexing on both sides.

Mitch had angrily protested it, as it would be 1 year, tops, with Lulu gaining inevitable good behavior time write offs. He had given Noah the option to go all the way to court to fight it out for as long as it took, as Mitch wanted the evil witch to suffer for longer, and under much harsher conditions, than the white color prison she would be heading to.

Noah had decided to accept the plea deal, determined not to let Lulu take away any more time from his forever family with Mitch and Rowan. The two people in his life that made him feel loved, safe, and best of all, needed.

Walking around the outside of Amelia's house towards a myriad of cheers and tiny sandwiches, his heart soared for the new life and village he had somehow been lucky enough to acquire, and it was all, in his opinion, thanks to Grace and Amelia.

Their acceptance of an unknown, scarred young man, no questions asked, had really spurred in him a fire to want and be more, to not accept his fate as things came, but to build and shape his own path in life.

Pulling Mitch by hand, who was holding a wiggling Rowan in his arms, they headed for the long picnic tables that were decorated fancier than ever in celebration of Lulu's imprisonment, in addition to the revelation of Grace's new relationship.

It had been a shock for everyone to find out it was with one of Amelia's own attendants by the name of Oscar Ramirez that had won Grace's heart. A thin, shy man that smiled dreamily in her direction no matter where she was in the room.

She had apparently been secretly dating him for months behind everyone's back, except for Amelia of course, who had known and egged it on from the beginning.

The secret probably would have continued longer if Reagan hadn't caught them making out in a closet one day, prompting Grace to finally out their relationship to everyone over text a few days prior to the party.

Noah let go of Mitch as he ran to bear hug Grace.

"Ugh..girl. Thank you so much again for everything. And, congratulations. Oscar looks like just your type. Easy to boss around, and completely devoted."

"Bahaha. I'll take that as a compliment, thank you. And seriously, stop thanking me every time you see me, I did what anybody here would have done."

"Still, if it wasn't for you..."

His words trailed off as he was attacked.

"I wouldn't have this sweet dessert of a man by my side!"

Mitch's arms had snaked around from behind Noah, and he slapped at them playfully as they squeezed.

"Hey, you're supposed to be watching our child!"

"He's strapped in and sucking on a piece of cheese at the moment, so it's all good."

Mitch's kisses to the neck brought red to Noah's face, and Grace laughed as she patted Noah on the shoulder and walked off to find her man.

"Ugh! Can I have one conversation without you mauling me from behind, please?"

"Got it. Maul from the front for the rest of the night."

"Oh God. Why don't you go grab me a tiny sandwich. Pretty please? My lover?"

Noah turned to bat his lashes towards Mitch in a way he knew would ensure his responding with a yes.

Ever since they'd accepted that Lulu would be in and out of jail with almost no time served, he could see that Mitch was being more clingy, which Noah had to admit was needed, even if he acted the opposite at times.