Cinema Hangout~

In no time my nails were finished, they looked really pretty, so much so I found myself admiring them for a while. This guy had a mad talent for his chosen profession, considering he also had long crazy decorated nails and it didn't stop him from being excellent at his work.

I also found out that this place's opening hours were at 10 o'clock, which made me believe the boss had to be really chill for allowing Jun to pull something like this.

After a brief clean up we headed out, the two questioning me where I wanted to go.

"Maybe the movies and then we can chill at a coffee shop?"

"Sure, but I must remind you that you can't have any coffee for health reasons." Senju reminded me, did it mean my sickness was heart-related? It felt so strange to be unable to enjoy at least of cup in this current body.

"I guess tea it is." I got a pass for my chosen beverage.

On the way to the cinema, Jun shared some of his thoughts with us.

"Maybe we should marry each other." I gave him this skeptical look, my gut feeling was telling me he was gay, so for what reason would he suggest that?

That's when a blue light flashed before my eyes, I was met with another notification box, that was moving alongside me. However this time it was finally a mission.

'Would you rather ask Jun Honda if he wants to marry you because he is eyeing the inheritance after your death or because his preferences changed?' Somehow I thought it would be safer to joke around him becoming a widow for the money's sake than whatever the second option was.

"Are you eyeing the money in my bank? I can totally see you standing with a pink robe telling police officers you have no idea why your husband died..." Jun just laughed at my comment and suddenly I was granted an Agility point for completing this mission.

"That was funny, but no... I was thinking about the future hospital visits, if we're married they can't simply refuse my entrance like it happened so many times before." I looked at him, shock written all over my face before it changed into a mischievous grin.

"Awww stop it, you gonna make me blush." He just messed up my hair playfully, making me feel like I was dealing with an older brother, perhaps Michi already knew him for a while.

We reached the cinema and because I made this suggestion in the first place the other two made me choose what movie I wanted to see. Sure there were some Western movies to choose from, but nothing I was interested in. So it was between selecting a Japanese release and hoping for a jackpot, or something I knew but didn't enjoy as much.

"Nah let's try some new experiences," I mumbled to myself, I just pointed at a poster that aesthetics I enjoyed.

"Great, let's buy snacks." Our movie would start in 30 minutes so we had a lot of time, so Jun suggested going to a nearby store to buy some candy and have it hidden in our pockets.

Because I had never been to a cinema in Japan, I saw it as a new experience for sure. Once the movie started, all of us grabbed our seats, somehow I ended up sitting in between them.

The hall was dark, but I could swear I saw a pair of familiar faces, but how could that be?

"It must have been my imagination," I whispered to myself. Once the movie started I made sure to follow it intensely, the story was intriguing, time travel being the main plot of it.

I thought I could enjoy the movie to the fullest, but because of the new body, I couldn't drag out the call of nature. After standing up and excusing a row of people I finally made it to the toilet.