Childhood Friend~

I never expected that Kakucho would suggest sharing the bed between the two of us, sure it was huge, enough to fit three people in total, but where did his gentlemanly side disappear to? Was his change caused by my previous attempts at flirting?

"Isn't it a little...?" The more time I spent inside his hotel room, the more brazen his requests became.

"I need to make sure no one will bother you during the night." His words made sense, my only other option would be to try to rely on Ran, yet the second guy couldn't be trusted with keeping his hands to himself. At least that's the kind of vibe he gave me so far.

"So like a sleepover scenario." If nothing worked all you had to do was feign ignorance of the seductive undertones and act like the most naive lady possible, yay.

"Sure." Kakucho sent me a look, making me wonder if he knew what kind of games were at play here.

Now when my pajamas were cleaned and dried by the hotel staff, I could use them again, after I changed I summoned Izana and asked him to wake me up around four o'clock.

"What if you refuse to budge?" He inquired.

"I'm certain you will figure it out." I wasn't such a heavy sleeper that it would be deemed a problem. And because I was the only living being that could hear him, he could even scream into my ear for all I cared.

"I'm allowed to use any methods necessary?" He questioned me and given the importance of his cooperation, I nodded my head.

"But if you keep smiling like a villain, I may start changing my mind... and I will ask your friend for help instead."

"Unlike me, he won't cooperate so easily." I rolled my eyes and left the conversation at that. Then happened to bury myself under the sheets, but witnessed Kakucho undressing all the way till it was only his boxers left on his body.

"Um..." I was at a loss for words.

"That's how I usually sleep." He said in a composed tone, it was time for a proper lecture.

"So what? You think if you slept naked that would be also an invitation to do it with another person in the room?" He stared in my direction, but then a suspicious smirk arrived on his face.

"If you wanted to see it that badly, you should have told me so." I witnessed him grabbing a hold of the hem of his boxers, taunting me.

"Aghhh! My innocent eyes!" I quickly covered them with my palms.

"Innocent? Are you sure? I clearly recall you walking onto me when I was taking a piss when we were kids, you looked down laughed, and left." I glanced at him, dumbfounded. Was he messing with me or was that memory actually implanted by the system? I didn't recall being this ruthless during my childhood. If anything I would act indifferent in such a position.

"Y-y-you sure you didn't mistake me for another girl?" I saw him shaking his head.

"I remember it as it was yesterday, a daring girl with a bob cut and a sinister smile." I sounded more like his bully rather than a childhood friend, I looked up trying to figure out his emotions. Don't tell me he was fond of it? I recalled his wiki description, there was mention of him disliking weak people, was this how the original Michi showcased her dominance over the guy?

"So what, was all this your scheme to get back at me? For the old times?" For the first time, I heard a peal of genuine laughter coming out from him.

"Why would I try to torment my childhood friend? You're overthinking this Michi." He then jumped under the covers still stealing glances at me.

"I don't know maybe under your days as a mafia member the madness in here caused you to despise me?"

"Then I would have already gotten rid of you, don't you think?" Sure, but the opposite could also be true.