Boba With Grimmy~

"Hopefully you are prepared to spend the whole day with me." I heard my date mention once we docked our boat. He grinned from ear to ear.

"Wait just because I said my whole schedule is clean for the day, it doesn't mean you can drag me along till evening." I sure didn't sign up for this.

"Why not?" He dared to ask.

"No matter what you believe, my body barely holds itself together," I answered honestly, I was only getting by because of my sheer will to not die on the spot, and fear of the unknown not wanting to find out what kind of twisted punishments the system had for me in store, in case I refused to comply.

"Ah so the problem isn't me, then that's easily fixable. I can carry you around places, whenever you get tired." Hanma answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"So what means of transportation do you enjoy, piggy rides? Being carried around like a princess, or perhaps you identify yourself as a sack of potatoes?" I guess now he was comfortable enough to make jokes around me, but why even mention the third option?

"You truly plan on carrying your date around like a sack of potatoes?" I questioned, while he tried to envision each option by charading the movements. When he reached the third, I witness him acting out grabbing my ass.

"Yes, that's the best option by far." I stared at him in utter disbelief, while he laughed. I sighed at his perverted antics but soon spotted a hand reaching for my own. I guess I could entertain this idea, he seemed pleased with himself once our hands interlocked.

"Let's move along to the next place... after all, there was another reason why I chose to park in this area." He glanced at me with a look filled with anticipation as if he was expecting me to have it all figured out. But no buddy this was my first time in this particular area. Feeling awkward I just smiled softly in his direction.

Then abruptly we stopped our walk as he faced a bubble tea shop, reminding me of Cupid when he made his smug face.

"You must have thought how I knew about this place." I just played along and nodded my head, oblivious to all the details.

"I follow your Twitter religiously." He then proceeded to whip out his smartphone and showed me an account that had one of my book covers as an avatar.

"I bet I can even guess what kind of boba you want today." We walked inside, and I was asked to take one of the seats, while he went to the counter to take our orders. As I was waiting I decided to investigate my social media, and sure enough, I was logged into the same account, Hanma showcased me previously.

I scrolled through the feed, and most posts were promoting my new book releases or were photographs from previous events. I quickly realized Senju must have had access to this account because some posts were made yesterday, which were photos from my sign event. Next, I looked at some of the comments, and one person in particular was always eagerly engaging in my stuff. From the looks of it, I consistently took my time to respond to them.

"Is this his profile?" I questioned while glancing at Hanma who was now returning with our drinks.

"Are you checking out our previous conversations?" I think he must have realized I figured him out. But I couldn't do anything but have a chuckle from his profile name.

"Reaper? Really? Weren't there any better choices to choose from?"

"What's wrong with Reaper?" He questioned.

"Well, for instance, I bet you gave Senju a few scares throughout the years, making her question if a real grim reaper was out to get me." I just found it so silly. Then this one visual novel popped into my mind.