Ghost Party~

It looked as if Shinichiro found himself in a daze once our lips parted, did I suddenly find my hidden talent? Perhaps I never discovered it before because I never troubled myself with finding a partner always being busy with other stuff. However, it sure brought me some kind of joy, seeing a man melting under my touch, a need to tease him more resurfaced. Before I could devise a sufficient plan, I heard the front door lock being unlocked.

Senju and Kazutora walked in, if I could judge the results solely based on their expressions, it would mean everything went as it should. I saw my pink-haired friend flash me a smile before hurrying into her bedroom, while my cousin decided to take a seat beside me on the couch, staring at the forgotten movie screen.

Shinichiro moved to the side, acknowledging how distracting it would be for me, to have him float through the newcomer mid-conversation.

"So how did it go?" I decided to ask, rather curious. There was a long pause which ended with a deep sigh.

"She will not change her mind about me, will she?" His gaze fell to the floor.

"I got so nervous, so my mind went blank for a moment and to kill the looming silence between us, I started to babble about my time in prison." Yeah, I could see why talking about such experiences could be seen as a bad move on the first date.

"However that's when I saw a sparkle in her eyes appear for the first time... so I started to share even more times I ended up in fights with other inmates." At this point he was pulling at his hair, frustrated with himself. Could I draw a conclusion that despite his pretty appearance the reason why he had a hard finding a girlfriend was because he kept fumbling on his dates pretty often?

It sure made sense, someone that was behind the bars for so long would find themself struggling adapting to today's technology, which I could see being brought up during dates. Some women could even lump up such a quirk with lacking common sense.

"I mean she is a fighter herself... so her wanting to hear about exciting battles doesn't surprise me." He looked at me, his lips forming in a pout, his golden eyes looking as if ready to burst into tears. I couldn't figure it out, was he dreading this because he genuinely liked Senju, or had this been happening far too often?

"Therefore I don't think there is anything you need to worry about." At least that's what I wanted to believe, I wouldn't want to witness Senju avoiding my closest family, just because I pushed her to accept this date. However it seemed like my words weren't enough for comfort.

"Is there something else that worries you Kazu?" I guess this whole ordeal plagued his mind so much he didn't notice that I shortened his name.

"I heard more things being spoken about your life than hers." He suddenly whispered, the movie most likely damping his voice so his date wouldn't hear him.

"Do you think she is more interested in dating you than me?" I couldn't tell if this question came from worry or curiosity. I shook my head immediately, the system already cleared my suspicions when I didn't find her in the romantic point section. Although the girl had a high friendship level towards me, there was additionally this strange obsession, that made her perceive me as her idol.

"She just thinks of me as her savior, I think this weird admiration will disperse with time, once her brothers aren't a constant pain in the ass." He nodded his head, probably realizing I wouldn't lie to him.

"What you can do is constantly keep changing the flow of the conversation, in case she goes too far off-topic." I patted his shoulder, while mentioning.

"I believe in you." I must say it felt a little bit strange trying to play the cupid between two characters that didn't seem to have the closest relationship in the manga. Few seconds after I saw his face turn more grim, as if he was preparing himself mentally for something.