Mr. Deer

I stood up ready to demand the prize I was promised, however before I could even open my mouth to address the matter, a hunk appeared on the scene, someone I truly wasn't expecting to meet in such a luxurious setting. As if meeting Shion here wasn't enough of a surprise already.

"Don't tell me you're bothering another woman with your stupid presence." Hatred for the other guy was written all over South's face. And Shion too didn't seem too pleased with this meeting.

"I haven't done anything that she didn't agree to." I was so confused, since when was South advocating for protecting women from sexual harassment? And did this slimy guy just lie with a straight face? When did I agree to have him force me to sit on his lap exactly? Then the two guys shifted their attention towards me, not wanting this to escalate into a fight, I yielded for now.

"We had a mutual exchange, yes. I'm not that stupid to let myself be taken advantage of." It looked like South didn't believe there was anything Shion could offer that would be deemed worthy of anyone's time. I took off my heels and placed my bare feet on Shion's lap.

"I was about to make him massage my feet," I explained, which the giant found amusing.

"Yeah, but how are you so certain he doesn't have any foot fetish?" Was this guy trying to jinx me?

"No way, look at his face, by just one glance you can tell he is as simple as you can get them... a boob-loving guy." He left while laughing, as the blonde guy I was left with just gave me a satisfying smirk.

"So what was that about?" I questioned, wanting to figure out why someone like South would act like this.

"Ah, this guy hates me, always gets in between me and the other girls." So he wouldn't have stepped in, if another guy was obnoxious as Shion? Nevertheless, at last, I managed to get the relief my feet needed. In the meantime, I decided to finish my nonalcoholic drink. But quickly found out I underestimated the guy because after a while he lifted one of my feet and planted a kiss on it, which in turn caused me to spit out my drink onto his face.

"Do you think you will get away with everything, just because you have somehow handsome face?" I questioned while squeezing his cheeks with my fingers, he looked so dumbfounded. And since I had enough of his antics, I grabbed my stuff and left him by the table.

A few moments later most of the lights got turned off before anyone could question it, however, we heard Taiju's voice echo through a speaker.

"As many may have realized, all the invitations for this event are numbered, and we did so for today's lottery." This random event sure made attendees curious.

"The prize is, getting the experience of feeding the sharks in the tank!" Some people looked quite hyped, and yes there was some raw meat displayed at the scene where the host was standing.

"So let's find out who will get this marvelous chance." I wasn't interested in the slightest but decided to take a quick look at which number was tied down to my invitation. We witness a random audience member being taken as an assistant to do the honors of selecting one of the papers for the event.

"And the winner is number 13!" I heard as my face got drained from color.

"Let us see who the lucky winner is." It seemed like Taiju had the whole list of guests saved on his phone.

"Hirabayashi Michi, if you could step forward." I sighed and made my way toward the podium, but rather than stepping forth, I decided to negotiate.

"I must say I'm not interested in partaking, how about you choose someone else?" This guy probably thought this was the greatest prize and how dare someone like me refuse his offer so blatantly. So he insisted on having me do it, we even started to bicker back and forth before I yelled.