Just A Local Deer!

With my new body came also incredible strength, which for now my sick human body couldn't attain. I was now strong enough to knock down a full-grown adult male and make him unconscious as a bonus. The only problem I had with this random transformation was that I couldn't talk.

I also decided to take a closer look at Ran, I could see his chest moving, so at least he was still breathing, meaning my move wasn't deadly enough. Additionally, I couldn't spot any pool of blood surrounding him, at least he didn't hit his head hard enough for there to be visible damage. Or so I hoped, it's not like I could differentiate with my naked eye, whether he got a concussion or not.

I decided to walk away from the crime scene, whatever the police would spot him and arrest him for associating with Bonten, was up to his own fate. Nevertheless, soon I halted my hooves, realizing I didn't know how to solve the issue at hand. Walking around the busy streets of Tokyo as a wild anime could pose a threat, however, because my navy blue dress was now in shambles I didn't want to chance being stranded naked in the middle of a forest. Besides walking there would take a while and I didn't wish to have Senju witness me in such a dreadful state, she may start thinking I started to do drugs.

Therefore I asked the system's GPS to guide me back home through the safest routes it could find. My road back home consisted of constant turns through small alleys which were either empty or filled with nothing but drunk people who were either passed out or were trying their best to get back home on all fours, which gave me a cultural shock because all those individuals looked like they came straight out of a business meeting with their formal clothing choices.

Around 2 o'clock I finally reached the entrance of my apartment building, I tried to type in the code with my nose to gain access but it took me at least a dozen tries before I could finally jump in victory. Opening the door was equally challenging, I had to grab the handle with my teeth and pull to make it work.

Next, I took the elevator to my floor, there was no soul in sight, meaning so far I was safe. Then I finally reached my last obstacle, the front door. Realizing that taking out the key and trying to inset it would take literal ages, now when I had no fingers, I simply opted to test my luck and knocked on the door.

In no time I heard some shuffles coming from the other side and soon enough Senju opened the door for me.

"Here you are Michi, welcome back!" Did her drunken hazy state have her mistake me for a deer? Then again it's not like she was wrong. I took my chance and slipped inside, but as soon as my hooves echoed through the flat Jun appeared on the scene. By his state, I could easily conclude these two started to drink more after returning from the party. Cupid didn't shy away from coming closer as well, I guess my new form wasn't that terrifying in his eyes. However, one sniff from his side was enough for him to recognize me instantly.

"You became bigger." Cupid didn't seem too fazed instead, he jumped on top of my head touching my newfound antlers.

"Aww, that's so cute, let's take a selfie." Senju dragged Jun into the frame as well, the poor guy nearly fell over. I heard multiple shutter sounds coming from her phone before I got a chance to escape. After slipping out I walked back to my room, spreading myself on the wooden floor. Getting into bed at the moment looked like an impossible task to accomplish.

When I woke up at eight o'clock because the alarm sound was blasting my ears out, it reminded me that I was on a mission to take my daily dose of pills. Running out of time, I didn't even think about putting any clothes on, before I sprinted in full speed to the kitchen. Thankfully both Jun and Senju were knocked out completely lying on the sofa, so no one was there to witness me exposing myself in the morning, besides Cupid who was demanding his breakfast with the loudest meows possible. Once I gulped down all the medications I returned to my room, finally putting some garments onto myself.