Hunks And Cocktails~

"Ah, I see you found the owner of this place, so is he single?" Jun had the worst timing to spawn into this conversation, and based on his mannerisms towards Mitsuya I could tell he was well antiquated with the dude.

"How would I know, I'm hardly interested in the guy." For starters, I liked his design much better when he had longer hair because I wasn't a fan of his slicked-back hairstyle.

"Offf, she shot you down pretty darn quick brother," Yuzuha mentioned while giggling at my bluntness. Yet, the man in question didn't seem too phased.

"Yeah, he is one hell of a hunk, too bulky for your tastes?" Jun expressed as I nodded my head, unlike Shuji who was tall and lanky, this guy felt like a whole boulder standing beside me.

"Anyway, why have you returned so quick, no fish in the sea?" Senju questioned our friend as he sighed sadly.

"Better luck next time, but who knows maybe you missed someone." Then I proceeded to secretly point in Hakkai's direction.

"I'm not too sure what to make of him." He whispered when he couldn't conclude whether the guy was fruity or not, perhaps such sentiments could be only directed towards Mitsuya.

"Ah, Senju go take a look around, I will stay with Michi for the time being." Jun was eager to help her out, building certain connections, so we let her leave.

"Does it mean you need super tight supervision?" Taiju questioned me in a somewhat degrading tone as if he tried to mock me. Was he taking my previous statement personally by any chance?

"Yes, because if they let me loose, even you won't be spared from the chaos I will bring, so keep it in mind."

"Chaos? In what sense?" He questioned as I shot back.

"Fuck around and you will find out." We stared at each other intensely until Yuzuha spoke.

"Is it me or do I actually sense a lot of sexual tension in this conversation?" She was smirking, enjoying it to the fullest.

"It's only you that thinks that." But it didn't seem to have been the case.

"So we are going for an enemies-to-lovers troupe? I will support that." I couldn't believe Jun betrayed me so and Mitsuya was just standing there finding it all amusing. Before I realized the two hit it so well off, they decided to have another conversation away from the group.

"What about having a lookout on me?" I questioned my friend as he just waved his hand.

"You will manage." And therefore he left me to my own devices with the other three men.

"Something ticks me off about the guy," Taiju said out loud, was he overprotective over his sister or just straight-off homophobic?

"Don't worry he won't join your family anytime soon, unless." I stole a glance at Hakkai.

"Wait, why did you look in my direction? What is that supposed to mean?" He panicked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I feigned ignorance, and before he could start any sort of interrogation I decided to make my escape.

"Goodbye fellow gentlemen, I'm required at the food station." And I dipped, though I didn't expect to see more familiar faces on the horizon. Takemichi was in a plain tuxedo with a green tie, while Hinata was wearing a green dress for the occasion.

"Oh Michi, fancy to meeting you here." Was this meeting possible due to her fiances's skyrocketing film director fame? Seeing the guy's fidgety expression caused me to want to mess with him a little.

"Likewise, and you look so gorgeous Hinata, if your fiance wasn't in the picture who knows maybe I would have snatched you away myself." I sent her a wink at the end and witnessed both of them having eyes wide in shock. But the gal was quick to dismiss it as an innocent joke.