Bizzare Reward~

I hardly had time to relax, considering I received a unique reward and unlike my previous experiences, it wasn't just an additional skill point but a freaking handgun, that was now sitting and chilling inside my special item inventory, which I didn't know existed.

I wasn't too sure whatever such prize was offered simply because I chose to side with the mafia, rather than assisting the police with their investigation. However upon closer inspection, I found out there was a description, the said item had a total of five uses, and each shot would trigger a special power that wasn't lethal to living creatures. So I could easily guess this wasn't your usual gun with regular bullets.

"I am supposed to use it against those pesky criminals or what?" It made me wonder whether the unique ability it was entailing was just a potent tranquilizer that could subdue some feral men within my vicinity. Just thinking about there being a possibility of having those wanted men kneeling in front of a weak woman, made me giggle.

My eyelids slowly closed probably because of how little sleep I had gotten and how stressful it was chilling at a place filled with nothing but hooligans. However a sudden commotion broke out in the hall causing me to steal a glance, there was another member of my family that just arrived. It was no one else but my second cousin, Kazutora himself. Did the news of my kidnapping travel so long, so fast? I witnessed him running to my side, before putting me into an embrace. I was sort of taken aback by his loving gesture, was his older version more keen on expressing his feelings? Was this thanks to Chifuyu's influence?

Nevertheless, it looked like he didn't come here alone, or at least he wasn't fully aware of the tail that tagged along, another ghost made its appearance it being no one else but Baji Keisuke.

"Geez Kazutora, you never told me you had a cousin whose face looks identical to yours." I heard him say once I was released from Kazutora's arms. The invisible intruder started to itch ever so close to my face, so I had to stay composed to not out myself to the newcomer. Two ghosts roaming in my area were already more than enough trouble for me. I thought holding my breath would help me from exposing myself, though I quickly took notice of some sweat drops appearing on my forehead thanks to my nervousness, which gave me this uncontrollable itch to push Baji away from my personal space, but held it in.

Yet Izana's possessiveness knew no bounds, therefore this stupid idiot ruined my plans, by inserting himself between me and Baji before confidently declaring.

"Stay away! She's mine! So don't even think about touching her." Although he promised previously to keep my existence to himself. As they exchanged more words I could easily deduce they knew each other, which was strange since they weren't supposed to have crossed paths in their living days.

"You decided to haunt a random woman now, especially one you have no possible connection to?" Did Baji draw this conclusion, because if someone like him wasn't introduced to Kazutora's cousin, there was no way Izana would have known me either?

However looking at the spirit expression I could tell he wasn't too bothered about this development, could I conclude that Izana wasn't always chilling inside Bonten headquarters having an outlook on his friends?

"This is totally different." The white-haired ghost then proceeded to cling to me, showcasing how it wasn't possible to pass through me, shocking the other individual. Which also pissed me off, we could have been safe even after his silly outburst if it wasn't for this random display of affection.

"Damn," I muttered under my nose, before I pushed them away, causing them to pass through the wall into my room. They could handle their own disputes, I wasn't gonna have ghost yell right in front of my face.

"Michi?" Kazutora tried to catch my attention, it seemed. He went as far as waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry, I kind of spaced out, what were you saying?" I could tell I missed an important discussion taking place between my family thanks to those irritating ghosts.