Disney Princess~

In the morning as I was taking my daily dose of medication, I quickly glanced at the calendar that was hanging in my parent's kitchen, taking note of the date. Today fell on a Sunday, 29th April 2018. Wouldn't it mean I had less than two months before Takemichi would return from the past and decide to ghost his own wedding for the sake of speaking with Mikey?

"What if he manages to travel back, what will happen to me?" I muttered under my breath realizing it could be an issue I would need to address in the future.

Grabbing a seat after taking a portion of food that my mother prepared, I started to overthink the whole situation, but quickly realized how focusing on missions was by far a more urgent endeavor that needed my full attention. Maybe if I collected all the points something unexpected would take place.

Then another thought hit me, wouldn't it be challenging to find enough candidates to go on dates with? I already had four people up for the job if I didn't include the mafia, but there was a chance to jeopardize my relationship with those men if they took notice of my serial dating. Besides all of them seemed to be busy dudes, how could I even think of hogging all of their free time?

Also twenty? In one month? It was like five dates per week. Thankfully the previous dates were accounted for, which meant I only had to go on an additional 16 dates. While I was mulling it over Senju joined the table.

"What are you stressing about?" There was no way I would admit to the fact I needed to set up more dates, but what other route was out there for me, when blind dates weren't a possibility?

I shook my head, witnessing my friend just shrugging at my response, but quickly came to the realization how dating apps were a thing in this day and age. I hastily pulled out my phone, nearly dropping it in the process, and started to type in things furiously into the search bar.

I could take two courses, either I attend more serious dates where people are actually searching for a partner for marriage and rejecting them after one date or make an account with a description where I mention my situation being as genuine as possible.

"Yeah, should go with the second option," I whispered and this splendid creation became reality.

'I'm so frail there is a possibility of me dying at any given moment, but it was always my biggest wish to attend many dates. Also don't worry you won't be wasting your time with me around, I am simply as bright as the sun. Additionally, I will be paying for my own expenses.' Then I attached the best photos from my camera roll to my profile.

Senju tried to pry into what I was doing, but I quickly shifted the attention to another topic.

"I will fix you a date." I sent her a wink while my bestie sat in the chair bewildered by my statement.

"You don't have to." Her voice seemed rather uncertain.

"We ought to put some effort into your love life as well. I can't be hogging all the benefits you see." Before she could outright refuse my help in the matter, I went over and phoned Chifuyu, not totally certain if he would be awake at this ungodly hour. Once I explained my stance, I was shocked to find out he was already at work.

"Sorry Michi, I need to make sure all our animals are fed, there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be filled, maybe another time." I gasped, this guy had the audacity to reject an opportunity to meet Senju? No wonder this guy was single.

"I want to go!" Kazutora's voice echoed, which made me wonder why they needed so many personnel present when this wasn't even the opening hours, but decided to change Chifuyu's mind when I heard the two men argue.

"Why not let him go?"

"If he leaves now, who will cover his shift? You?" Chifuyu asked rather sarcastically. Who would have thought that his question would lead to a mission?