Dress Fitting~

There was no doubt in my mind about the choice I would make. After mentally clicking on the second option, which I found was a possibility yesterday evening, I requested the system for some aid. Considering I haven't memorized my phone number yet.

I saw from the corner of my eyes that Hanma carefully reaching for his book, so I swatted his hands away. Taking into account that such a daring move like giving away your number could be perceived as flirting, I decided to crank it up a notch. Therefore after copying down the numbers from the systems notification window, I added my own personal message that read.

"In case you ever need a ray of sunshine." Additionally, I drew a silly chibi of myself, that was blowing a kiss. I felt like the system was setting me up, so in case this entity decided to force me to accept a date from this guy, I could always reject his advances down the line, solely because of his smoking addiction. But now when I recalled his bad habits, I realized there was no stench from cigarettes clinging to his clothes.

I made sure to block Hanma's view from reading the text I had written, then proceeded to close the book quickly to keep the content a secret.

"Here you go, and just for your information I will be busy tonight." He raised his brow at the remark. I decided to throw it out there, in case he took up the system's offer to call me, but considering my packed schedule I wasn't sure I would have the time today to answer. Besides I wanted to rest and have time for my own thoughts during the evening hours, so that period was also out of the question.

"Next!" I yelled and witnessed Hanma walking away looking a little bit dejected, was he focusing too much on the slap that he received previously? But that couldn't hurt that bad, considering I didn't have any strength. On the other hand, he appeared to be quite depressed, was losing Kisaki such a heavy hit to his psyche? Nah, later on, he happily joined Mikey in the following timeline. I guess he was like this because they didn't send him a personal invitation to Bonten. Ugh, there was no need to overthink this, all I needed to do was focus on my current task.

At some point the bookstore manager closed off the line completely, it felt like even more people kept flowing in for this event, but the time was slowly running out. Did this occur because Luck was affecting my life so heavily? I was happy to have a taste of fame, however, if we didn't leave soon, there would be no time to grab food before the dress fitting appointment. In the end, the event ran overtime, so we found ourselves sitting in the car, basically starving, but having to make it quickly to the boutique in question.

"Hopefully the dress fitting won't take too long... in the meantime take this granola bar." I nodded my head accepting the offered snack only to discover this thing was 100 percent handmade. Was Senju my private chef as well? Hopefully, I gave her enough compensation, for everything she was doing for me. Not only was she making sure I took my medication on time, but she acted like my manager and was generous enough to cook for me from time to time. She was undoubtedly a godsend. How dare these clowns mess with her, if I ever met Sanzu or Takeomi I would put them back in their place. But I didn't dare voice my aspirations to Senju just yet, considering the matter was involving a pair of cold-blooded criminals.

When we finally arrived at the location, we were greeted by no one else than Mitsuya Takeshi himself.

"I should have seen that coming," I muttered under my nose, how could I have been this blindsided? I knew for a fact he was a fashion designer in most of the future timelines. Although I personally was meeting him for the first time, it seemed like we were already acquaintances from the previous visits.

"Your dresses are about done, I finished the minor adjustments, this is just to make sure everything fits perfectly. Or that our clients haven't lost even more weight those past two weeks." Why did I have this feeling he was directing the last part of the sentence towards me specifically? Also, would it be possible? I already looked like a walking skeleton. Sure my looks were bothering me, but only because I appeared and felt so unhealthy.