Pretty Girl~

"Is something wrong?" Wakasa's voice took me out of my trance, taking into account he couldn't see the glaring blue system window, so it presumably looked to him like I was randomly spacing out. I shook my head realizing I was still in the middle of a date, so my curiosity could be stashed away on a shelf for the time begin, considering the new feature wouldn't vanish within a certain time period.

That's when we heard a knock on the door, expecting the worst I dashed, opened the guy's closet, and jumped inside, all while gaining dubious looks from my date.

"I shall not question it." I heard him mumble before he opened the front door and unlike my expectations, it wasn't the mafia tracking me down, but someone else entirely. Only when I crawled out of my hiding spot did I witness it was no one else but Benkei.

"Why is there a woman walking out of your closet? Are you cheating on someone?" Why did it sound like a reasonable conclusion someone could have taken in this sorta situation?

"No, she was expecting another guy to arrive at my doorstep." I nodded in affirmation, as his claims were indeed true.

"So she's the one cheating on another guy with you? And you're aware of the fact?" His next assumption went more off the rails than before which gave my date a low chuckle.

"More like she is running from a creep." Was his response while I started to nod my head profusely. Wakasa started to explain the gist of what was going on, but at the same time, he inched closer towards me, looked inside his closet, and shoved a pair of shorts into my hands.

"Put them on." I blinked at him in confusion wondering why it suddenly became such a big problem, but he just started to push me towards the bathroom.

Even if the shorts had an elastic in place, they were still way too big for my current body type.

"I don't see the point, they are sliding off." I let Wakasa know once I came outside, but got distracted when I saw a ring on Benkei's finger. That would make it the third time I realized one of the characters surprisingly got married within the twelve-year period.

"Don't tell me you're more interested in married men." I heard Wakasa's snarky tone, it had to be a joke, right?

"Sorry to disappoint your expectations, but I am more attracted to guys that in passing will be mistaken for a pretty lesbian by a stranger." He hated the implication I made, which made me grin like a Cheshire cat for getting back at this man.

"So you say Senju set up this date for you two?" We both confirmed it being true.

"Maybe you do need someone who will not shy away from teasing you Waka." Benkei let out, but it seemed like something was troubling him about our match.

'Would You Rather ask if Arashi Keizo was skeptical of your height difference or age gap?' My bullying mode got activated, so I clicked on the first alternative.

"What you think your friend here can't take on a girl that is taller than him?" He actually nodded his head.

"On one side he probably will act nonchalant about the whole issue, but who knows maybe deep inside he will be bothered about the fact."

"I guess in the long run, some resentment can build up... I mean how can I compete with this beauty, like look at his eyelashes they are so long."

"I had no idea you have been so fascinated by my face." Once again it sounded like flirting coming from my date's mouth. After that, Benkei didn't linger for much longer and we returned to the couch to continue the nearly forgotten movie, or at least that was the intention.

"You sure have a lot of backbone to imply I will be seen as a lesbian."

"Did I lie tho? I think another factor making them believe so would be your short height." I patted his head having the time of my life ridiculing this old man.