1

"ma

"ma....you do know you don't have to hold your phone like that right?"

i just think my children are haters. always worried about what i'm doing wrong with this weird ass technology. the way i hold my phone is perfectly fine.

"please...just hold it like-"

"stopppp. i'm doing it the way i wanna." i mumbled pulling my phone away from her reach. she was trying to take it. keep on, she's gonna see something she don't got no business seeing.

"momma they're gonna clown you." if this little girl don't leave me alone. kiara being the middle child is like...the worst. i love her to death but jeez. i can never make it with anything.

"no they're not." i scrunched my face watching over my video. why would they clown me over the way i hold my phone? it's my phone!

"mommyyy!"

i sighed hearing my oldest child and her loud ass mouth. what's the point of all that yelling?

"tasia stop." i mumbled paying her no mind, only focusing on my video. posting it would cause my phone to blow up like crazy. my supporters are the absolute best. i call them my barbs. such sweethearts and are to die for.

"momma why you all dressed up? where you going?"

they love to ask questions. momma this, momma that, momma where you going, momma why this, why that? like ugh. can a momma just chill without getting a million questions a day?

especially from the oldest ones. too old.

"tasia." i glared over at her when she grabbed my arm. see?

"why can't i love on you?"

"cause i have someone for that, i don't want it from my grown ass daughter." actually i do but at this moment, no. only because i'm about to go to the person who gives me my loving. they don't know but it's not for them to find out.

"ugh. girl turn 25 and everybody say fuck her."

"girl-" i popped her and gave her my attention. i'm gonna start whooping her ass again because it's giving that's what she wants. tired of hearing them curse around my house as if i can't hear them. but this motherfucker got bold. "i will still whoop your ass."

"oh now you pay me some attention?"

"what is it tasia? you came all the way from your house just to come bother me?"

"no. i actually come to get something out your closet."

"nothing in there belongs to you!" i shouted as she made her way inside the huge closet. this girl. all she does is go shopping in my stuff and never return it. what is the point of her huge ass walk in closets?

"momma i need you to do my hair!"

"no." i got back on my phone. there's never one thing, it's always this, that and some. i'm fine with her taking my clothes, i most likely won't remember what she took by the next day. but doing her hair for her is pushing it. i always end up doing it...but still.