4

club appearances

club appearances. i really dread these especially after what happened between bey and i. like i rarely do them now but when i do it's not much going on. i'm sitting back and vibing to the music. i've learned my lesson. bey and i are still married. we never agreed to a divorce but only separation. she just moved.

"so where you going?" bey spoke to me through the window of my truck. i described the club to her once again as if i hadn't said it fifty times already. she was giving this look and i knew enough. "you better have your ass in the house by midnight girl. you ain't grown."

"shut up, you sound like the kids. i'm grown as shit." real grown actually. i scratched my scalp the best i could through this wig. bless me.

"act grown tonight and watch what happen." she lowered her eyes before biting her lip and leaning in. i chuckled at her little switch. girl don't know if she wanna be real or horny. crazy self. "gimme kiss woman."

i kissed her lips grabbing under her chin. she hummed into it. only reason i came here was to drop off antoine. why am i still here? i should've been gone.

"don't get yourself fucked up tonight."

"i got this, daddy."

"we'll see. that ring better be on your finger."

i held my hand up for her to see and she grabbed my fingers. kissing them one by one before putting my hand down. ugh i miss us as one. the way she treasured me and my body. every morning she would damn near kiss every part of me from head to toe.

there's a lot that i miss.

"i wanna get the kids together and have a talk." i looked in her eyes.

"nic..." she sighed heavily. i know she feels like we should let them warm up at their own time but i don't think so. it's been long enough.

"bey it's been seven years." i said a little under my breath. its so messed up to even say. "that's not fair to you and i tell you this every time. at this point we have to make them. kaila's the only one that's gonna willingly talk to you."

"ok well let's start with her. you know she's gonna talk to them and get on their nerves about it. if nothing changes in a month then we'll sit down."

"a month?" i raised my eyebrows. that seems like a very long time if you ask me. especially because seven years has gone by that fast.

"a month."

"ok." i shrugged. she was about to kiss me again but my phone started to ring and i looked away. that rubbed her wrong because she snatched my face back to her with a deep frown and kissed me.

"don't turn your fucking head when i'm trynna kiss you."

"i'm sorry baby. i have to go though." i looked in my phone seeing i received a text after not answering. bey kept trying to look, being all in my business. but i wasn't gonna exclude her, i'm sure she would snatch me out this car.